Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] BE VERY SUSPICIOUS OF USERS WHO HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF POSTS HERE

Just like every other fucking shit site on the internet, there are always retarded social hierarchies.
I unironically always saw you as the king of this site (I'm not lifting your balls, it's just the way I perceive the hierarchy) :feelstrash:

I unironically always saw you as the king of this site (I'm not lifting your balls, it's just the way I perceive the hierarchy) :feelstrash:
the original thread was made by @AccountError btw, anime is trolling with copypastas as always

@Broly was he banned?

the original thread was made by @AccountError btw, anime is trolling with copypastas as always
Lmao he got me good :feelskek: I was a little confused by the seriousness of the OP

@Animecel2D :feelsree:

There's rly few people here anyway: thousands of accounts at most, a few hundred active from time to time and maybe only a few dozen active regularly. Maybe the numbers are even smaller than this. I won't include the lurkers, because they are here just for the lolz/IT/watchdogs, they can't be counted as members.

Most accounts here barely interact with the forum once every few weeks/months, there's so many people with years-old accounts that have maybe a few hundred posts at most. It's pretty obvious, but most users here are just LARPing, considering there is LITERALLY NO WAY to expose them, other than them being total idiots and mentioning things about their real life to people connected to this forum.

The truth is, the REAL incels aren't able to waste their time shitposting on some garbage forum on the internet. They're too busy suffering and having terrible lives to be able to do that.

I imagine that a REAL incel, whose live is genuinely affected and impaired by inceldom, can't find the motivation to study and get a good job or spend their time working, because they have nothing to look forward to, thus resulting in terrible issues such as getting kicked out, being piss-poor, not having basic facilities etc. If you have the resolve to do these things, then inceldom isn't that big of a deal for you, since you have more important things to struggle for than the lack of connection/intimacy/sex, so why would you even browse this forum in the first place?

Also, a lot of incels would barely be able to interact with others, unlike most NT users here who make a lot of friend groups and even get orbiters that protect them.
The first and last true high IQ comment

Messaging users willy nilly without any hesitation is a normie trait, there is no way a person who has been bullied and outcasted their entire life would have the ability to socialize and connect well. Just like every other fucking shit site on the internet, there are always retarded social hierarchies.

If I had to guess, I imagine fakecels lean towards a large social group for the main reason of having people support them in the accusation of fakeceldom, or perhaps more malicious intent like scheming and plotting within the community. How do fakecels get exposed? It is almost exclusively because they admitted to fakeceldom to one of their social circle members. @FamilyGuy1999 was noted on his large amount of initiated contact with users, tagging users in random threads left and right, me included.

Remember when "Free @Broly!" was a thing? And everyone was going "WHO"? That user got banned right after joining but due to talking with users, he had managed to create a base that supports him. Meaning that some greycel who got banned as soon as he joined will get support via connections, despite of giving nothing fucking noteworthy to the forum.

Is there ANY way extroverted fakecel to NOT find this forum appealing? The amount of friendless, introverted, depressed losers here means that that it would be easy for the fakecel to manipulate and exploit users, create a base and eventually an orbiter army.
Lifefuel for graycels :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Well take it anyways. Convince the "Canadians" that they are part of our country now, teach them about freedom and make everyone speak proper American English as the first and only language. At least we'll give them actual freedom and economic prosperity and make them use real money so that the quality of living will be better in our northern 13 states than when they were as illegally occupied territories.

Québec and the "French Canadians" better shut the fuck up and accept that France abandoned them and they lost like the surrender monkeys they are, and stop being like the French with their arrogancy and bitching and moaning. Just like how we made the Cajuns and the Acadians in Louisiana assimilate and made them proper English-speaking Americans like any other American, Québec must also assimilate and be just as American as any other state. American English is the only valid language, it is the best language and no other language can compete with American English. No need for other inferior faggot languages making things complicated. I don't want to hear people talking or reading signs in an unfamiliar foreign language that I don't understand and don't care to learn and give a shit about.

And the northern states have lots of wood and oil that they don't want to put into use because of "muh Indian land" and because they're dumb enough to not exploit their own resources which they have a lot. Who gives a fuck about Injuns, they're all going extinct anyways. This is white man's land and we are going to civilized even the arctic tundras because it's Manifest Destiny.
I like the way you talk and the ideas you put down.

What if someone's incel not because they're socially awkward, but instead because they're frighteningly hideous? Not having to be seen could motivate them to be a lot more social than they otherwise would be.

Messaging users willy nilly without any hesitation is a normie trait, there is no way a person who has been bullied and outcasted their entire life would have the ability to socialize and connect well. Just like every other fucking shit site on the internet, there are always retarded social hierarchies.

If I had to guess, I imagine fakecels lean towards a large social group for the main reason of having people support them in the accusation of fakeceldom, or perhaps more malicious intent like scheming and plotting within the community. How do fakecels get exposed? It is almost exclusively because they admitted to fakeceldom to one of their social circle members. @FamilyGuy1999 was noted on his large amount of initiated contact with users, tagging users in random threads left and right, me included.

Remember when "Free @Broly!" was a thing? And everyone was going "WHO"? That user got banned right after joining but due to talking with users, he had managed to create a base that supports him. Meaning that some greycel who got banned as soon as he joined will get support via connections, despite of giving nothing fucking noteworthy to the forum.

Is there ANY way extroverted fakecel to NOT find this forum appealing? The amount of friendless, introverted, depressed losers here means that that it would be easy for the fakecel to manipulate and exploit users, create a base and eventually an orbiter army.
This. Ive been here like 3 years idk. Just a greycel still :D Fuck mään only time i can rly post is when im on DRÜĢ§

Fakecels = 1k+ posts :feelsthink:

I also don't understand how broly and draestyn got so popular in a short amount of time

What if someone's incel not because they're socially awkward, but instead because they're frighteningly hideous? Not having to be seen could motivate them to be a lot more social than they otherwise would be.