Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BÉ-ta; BÉ-ta.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
WARNING: This post contains Beta-trigger.

Every truecel has a substance of thought where it is understood as strange, not necessarily to the concept of “virgin”, but to an assumption of abysmal differentials of strangeness, between it and the “common”, be it disgusting, and so on. ...Even more so as a teenager, man, I already knew I was weird in a fucking twisted way, and I know that to this day, because I have idiotic tendencies that are part of my essential being (pure stupidity, and I know that happens and when it It happens, but these are things I can't just stop). . It's the truecel feeling, I'm not just covering the meaning of ostracism here, but the whole truecel, you're naturally weird, you're fucking weird.

You are so strange, even among your closest peers.

My evaluation in this world is terrible, because we are evaluated by the expression of our essence in the material, I am strange and distorted even in the metaphysical.

My subhumanity is so visible that even if I were a liar pretending to be Chad, this sequel would be so BÉ-ta.

You are beta; your beta. Stop being beta; your beta. That beta soy; your beta will cry. BÉ-ta; BÉ-ta. This beta wants to look good; beta can't be pretty. Beta; I laugh at the beta. Beta; rotten, beta joke. BÉ-ta low IQ; BÉ-ta have a high IQ. Beta-sick; BÉ-ta-small.

My entire body is essentially betanified. Beta-stinking!

I'm betatriggered!

Hey I couldn't reach you in private, so here's the answer to your question: No, it's not normal to have inflammation in the anal area after intense penetration.

Hey I couldn't reach you in private, so here's the answer to your question: No, it's not normal to have an inflammation in the anal area after intense penetration.
you are beta-penetrated

your beta-fag!!!

Hey I couldn't reach you in private, so here's the answer to your question: No, it's not normal to have inflammation in the anal area after intense penetration.
Ofc you would know this

Ofc you would know this
cant believe I found you inna comment section man
Laughing
, i finished your furry roblox oc commission but I cant talk to you in dms for some reason so ill have it ready whenever you can get in

genuine schizo

I'm not schizo, I'm beta. Schizo is an idiot with difficulty in his own cognition, I'm a damn beta who understands my eternal essence of FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING: This post contains Beta-trigger.

Every truecel has a substance of thought where it is understood as strange, not necessarily to the concept of “virgin”, but to an assumption of abysmal differentials of strangeness, between it and the “common”, be it disgusting, and so on. ...Even more so as a teenager, man, I already knew I was weird in a fucking twisted way, and I know that to this day, because I have idiotic tendencies that are part of my essential being (pure stupidity, and I know that happens and when it It happens, but these are things I can't just stop). . It's the truecel feeling, I'm not just covering the meaning of ostracism here, but the whole truecel, you're naturally weird, you're fucking weird.

You are so strange, even among your closest peers.

My evaluation in this world is terrible, because we are evaluated by the expression of our essence in the material, I am strange and distorted even in the metaphysical.

My subhumanity is so visible that even if I were a liar pretending to be Chad, this sequel would be so BÉ-ta.

You are beta; your beta. Stop being beta; your beta. That beta soy; your beta will cry. BÉ-ta; BÉ-ta. This beta wants to look good; beta can't be pretty. Beta; I laugh at the beta. Beta; rotten, beta joke. BÉ-ta low IQ; BÉ-ta have a high IQ. Beta-sick; BÉ-ta-small.

My entire body is essentially betanified. Beta-stinking!

I'm betatriggered!
You are one of the few that I admire on this site for your intelligibility