Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Be selfish

J

jamesmark1903

Greycel
I just wanna give encouragement to all my fellow brethren here. I just want to say that try to think for yourself. How much selfish should you be a very difficult question to answer. However, I can only say this. You should always place your needs above other people that includes your friends and family. The foids are subhuman scoundrels. Be it your mother or sister. I don’t care. It’s essential that we place our needs above them. The foids play men as if we are their tools. They tell us one thing and do another. They are all liars.

My only message is to stop treating foids unconditionally nice. Your niceness should come with conditions. If you just help people without with any price, then you’re devaluing yourself. Be it your or my mother/sister, they’re all subhumans. They’re literally garbage bins. The only thing that should be put in any foid is cum. They are all cum dumpsters and lying whorebags (whore+scumbag). Be selfish enough to place your need above a foid or a foid’s life.

I just wanna give encouragement to all my fellow brethren here. I just want to say that try to think for yourself. How much selfish should you be a very difficult question to answer. However, I can only say this. You should always place your needs above other people that includes your friends and family. The foids are subhuman scoundrels. Be it your mother or sister. I don’t care. It’s essential that we place our needs above them. The foids play men as if we are their tools. They tell us one thing and do another. They are all liars.

My only message is to stop treating foids unconditionally nice. Your niceness should come with conditions. If you just help people without with any price, then you’re devaluing yourself. Be it your or my mother/sister, they’re all subhumans. They’re literally garbage bins. The only thing that should be put in any foid is cum. They are all cum dumpsters and lying whorebags (whore+scumbag). Be selfish enough to place your need above a foid or a foid’s life.
High IQ

I tried this but got shouted at by cucks IRL before

High IQ. If every male acted like this cuckoldry can be eliminated.

My mom is the only exception, but I put my needs above any other foid's.

This is some legit good advice here , treat foids like they deserve, never hold the door open for them as its wasting even just seconds of your life for someone that views you as nothing more that dirt on the ground

the best thing an incel can do is try to make their wretched life as barely as possible

denigrating all females would be good start

My mom is and always has been a pretty much useless mother. She was a stay at home mom that couldn't cook and a hoarder. The house is filled with bags and bags of stuff. It may be part of the reason I am who I am today, a lonely, sad, loser who stays in his room all day. Doing anything in this house like cooking, walking around, enjoying anything in it is 10x harder than a normal house. Bringing another human being over is embarrassing and difficult due to so little space and it being so dusty. All she does is watch retarded TV shows and take notes on paper about the show (she's mentally ill) and play computer games all day. The only productive thing she does is volunteer for some community club which she stresses out about leagues more than what a normal person would stress out about it because she waits till the last minute to do the stupid work she's not even payed to do. I look at my mom with contempt. My sister is a roastie whore and she's only 15.

I have never brought anyone to my parents house while growing up. My isolation warped my mind. It never began.
My mom is and always has been a pretty much useless mother. She was a stay at home mom that couldn't cook and a hoarder. The house is filled with bags and bags of stuff. It may be part of the reason I am who I am today, a lonely, sad, loser who stays in his room all day. Doing anything in this house like cooking, walking around, enjoying anything in it is 10x harder than a normal house. Bringing another human being over is embarrassing and difficult due to so little space and it being so dusty. All she does is watch retarded TV shows and take notes on paper about the show (she's mentally ill) and play computer games all day. The only productive thing she does is volunteer for some community club which she stresses out about leagues more than what a normal person would stress out about it because she waits till the last minute to do the stupid work she's not even payed to do. I look at my mom with contempt. My sister is a roastie whore and she's only 15.

just be selfish theory

I have never brought anyone to my parents house while growing up. My isolation warped my mind. It never began.
I did a lot in elementary school when I was oblivious to the abnormality of the condition of the house. As I got older it became increasingly difficult. I find it hard to love my mom. She's pathetically sensitive and I do bully her a lot, but it's all out of anger for what she's done to me. She's caused me more pain and suffering than I could ever cause her.

I see humans as worthless,so ofc iam selfish.

However, I can only say this. You should always place your needs above other people that includes your friends and family. The foids are subhuman scoundrels. Be it your mother or sister. I don’t care. It’s essential that we place our needs above them. The foids play men as if we are their tools. They tell us one thing and do another. They are all liars.

This is impossible, as if I were to take this advise I would be out raping foids in the street, which in turn would land me in prison and ruin any hopes I have of ever doing anything. If I wanted to do something that the society thinks is fucked I would rather it be greater then just raping one foid.

tfw uber hi inhib to be selfish

i wouldn't even call 911 if a foid was on fire

i'd laugh and put it on liveleak

if you help women in any way, you're a cuck piece of shit.