Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Be it heaven or hell, the Christmas we get, we deserve."

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
What did Greg Lake mean by this?

Don't know if you're looking for a serious answer, but it means that you get what you deserve (bullshit).

Don't know if you're looking for a serious answer, but it means that you get what you deserve (bullshit).

Why would it mean "bullshit" for sure?

Why would it mean "bullshit" for sure?
Would you say you deserved your incel genetics? You were quite literally a sperm or an egg cell. How could you possibly deserve bad genes?

Would you say you deserved your incel genetics? You were quite literally a sperm or an egg cell. How could you possibly deserve bad genes?

Oh, you're saying what Greg Lake is saying is bullshit.

But I don't understand why it is he thinks the Christmas we get, we deserve.

You're overthinking it. I don't think it has a significant underlying meaning.

I don't even understand it on a surface level. Why do I deserve the Christmas I get?

I mean that line, its about getting what you deserve, not about Christmas specifically

It's strange that the whole song would be about Christmas, except this last line. Why would he randomly say something that doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the song?