Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be honest. It should be sub 5 law not sub 8

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Stop the coping and making excuses for yourselves. It’s not just that you’re ugly it’s that you are UNACCEPTABLY ugly.

agreed. the vast majority of men have sexual relationships at some point in their lives. we are the outliers. analysis of the sexual market can go much deeper than that but saying that the vast majority of men (sub 8/10) are incels or cucks is definitely hyperbole

It’s sub6. Women think average guys are UGLY

Attachments

• 9406BCC2-0BBD-49A9-A80B-B4E5CA966A62.png
    9406BCC2-0BBD-49A9-A80B-B4E5CA966A62.png
    384.8 KB · Views: 5
Stop the coping and making excuses for yourselves. It’s not just that you’re ugly it’s that you are UNACCEPTABLY ugly.
What is a foid's average swipe percentage on tinder?
It's 1-1.5%.

It’s sub6. Women think average guys are UGLY
Sub 6 is the most outlandish I am willing to accept. It is believable that 5/10s struggle greatly and many are incels. If you can get to 6/10 though there is no reason to be incel unless you are like 5’3 or have a sub 5 incher

Sub 6 is the most outlandish I am willing to accept. It is believable that 5/10s struggle greatly and many are incels. If you can get to 6/10 though there is no reason to be incel unless you are like 5’3 or have a sub 5 incher

Even if you are 6/10 and get a gf she will WANT chad even more because she will think even more highly of herself since you gave her a chance. There is no winning in todays society. Each time a foid dates up she will only want better. This is why sub8 is probably legit.

Even if you are 6/10 and get a gf she will WANT chad even more because she will think even more highly of herself since you gave her a chance. There is no winning in todays society. Each time a foid dates up she will only want better. This is why sub8 is probably legit.
My brother is a 5/10 is 5’8 and balding at 30. He has been happily married with his wife for 4 years and they have three children together. This is very common the members here just don’t want to accept this because it hurts to be so close but still get locked out. I know for a fact if I got to a 6 I would not be an incel and be happy.

My brother is a 5/10 is 5’8 and balding at 30. He has been happily married with his wife for 4 years and they have three children together. This is very common the members here just don’t want to accept this because it hurts to be so close but still get locked out. I know for a fact if I got to a 6 I would not be an incel and be happy.

Divorce rape incoming.

You would rather betabuxx than be incel?
Depends on your definition of betabux my brother and his wife earn the same amount of money.

I agree man, too much hyperbole here

Shhh... watch out for the normiecels incoming to flame this thread