Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Be honest, does ER mog you?

Does ER mog you? Please be honest.

• Yes

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
Elliot Rodger's Full Manifesto — UCSB Shooter Planned To Kill Brother –  Hollywood Life
Elliot Rodger manifesto: Monette Moio 'devastated' at being named as a  'bully' by Isla Vista killer | The Independent | The Independent

California killer Elliot Rodger: How do police assess suspect risk? |  Globalnews.ca

JFL at people saying ER looked good, he was just a normie hapa. And normie looks can't save you if you're a gigasperg like he was.

If you mog ER you're a fakecel, simple as.

I'd kill to have the jaw we see on the third photo

Niggas literally believe he wasn't at least HTN, height literally proves in this case it matters a fuck ton.

He's the perfect example of a whitecel coper. He can easily get any average to high-tier woman, but he only wants 10/10 blond Stacies. He literally has the JBW halo but still fumbles the bag. ER was a low IQ RETARD AND HE DESERVED TO DIE THE WAY HE DID!!!!!

MTN and rich, so yes. He mogs me height wise too, and ethnic wise

He mogs me brutally

Face yes, body absolutely not though I'm 6'4 and gymmaxxed

his jawline mogs mine. My jawline is non-existant. This picture of tutanchamun is very close to how my side profile looks like:

9d8ab5bf 0001 0005 0000 000000469363 w342 r08142857142857143 fpx5176 fpy3643

the idol of the fakecels

JFL at people saying ER looked good, he was just a normie hapa. And normie looks can't save you if you're a gigasperg like he was.
You're a fakecel if you're above sub5 and not a sperg

Yes he mogged me not only lookswise but moneywise too.