Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Be Honest- Do you have any hope for ascension ?

Do you have any hope for ascension ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I think being an oldcel I have lost all hope , but not 100 percent.

If by "ascension" you mean blowing my head off with a shotgun then yes.

Even if i looksmaxxed jobmaxxed and social status maxxed i would still be a manlet with autism

Yes, my plan now is to get money, move to my own place, get a car and then just go hard with online dating, being very straightforward about my dick size and hope eventually I will find a girl that can look past it.
I'm already 27 so I'm starting to become an oldcel and I don't really want 30+ year old women though, so we'll see.

nope.
What makes you think that with my 0 sexual experience I miraculously find that one woman who is not already laughing herself out the door because i wouldn't be a very satisfying partner. Second i am a neet with 0 aspirations and dreams. I am headed no where but an early grave.
And lastly the modern foid is so insufferable that staying around to listen to their cackling, screeching, their self absorbed vapidity would be enough for me to want to rope. So given all that what are the odds that I or you find this person?
It wont
lets say it does
Why would that dream girl stay with you? When she leaves you would be so broken that life wouldn't seem worth living
So no, i dont have hope. But do you even want it?
fucking. yes.

Not a chance at all

no i will be hooker lover instead

Yes, but i need like 10 surgeries

I mean, even if I went to school, became wealthy, got plastic surgery, hit the gym, and moved to another country, I'm doubtful at this point with how horrible my mental health is. I'd also still be 5'4" and a 5/10 if I'm lucky. If by some miracle it happens I don't think I could even enjoy it anymore. I'm pretty screwed beyond repair at this point

It's over for chłop

Arrangedmarriagemaxxing if I manage to financially stabilize myself(nearly no hope for that)

My problem is not related with my appearance or height, I already had dated and managed to get kisses many years ago. But I wasn't able to snowball, i.e make the dates more dates with kisses and sex. I identify myself as a mentalcel, despite not having autism or any serious mental condition. I'm very prone to anxiety crisis when talking with women and i don't know what to talk to them also. I hope I the next 10 years I ascend. I'm gymmaxxing and trying to moneymaxx aswell. I wish with my 30 years old I was already married and had a son or daughter :fuk:

No, I will almost definitely die alone unless a miracle happens

It's 100 percent over for me.

My problem is not related with my appearance or height, I already had dated and managed to get kisses many years ago. But I wasn't able to snowball, i.e make the dates more dates with kisses and sex. I identify myself as a mentalcel, despite not having autism or any serious mental condition. I'm very prone to anxiety crisis when talking with women and i don't know what to talk to them also. I hope I the next 10 years I ascend. I'm gymmaxxing and trying to moneymaxx aswell. I wish with my 30 years old I was already married and had a son or daughter :fuk:
GrEYcel

Yes, my plan now is to get money, move to my own place, get a car and then just go hard with online dating, being very straightforward about my dick size and hope eventually I will find a girl that can look past it.
I'm already 27 so I'm starting to become an oldcel and I don't really want 30+ year old women though, so we'll see.
whats the problem with your dick size

I have tried it more than enough in my youth, until the age of 21 with younger and older foids and i have tried every possible tactic out of rape, from approaching them in public to online dating. I have made a fool of myself by playing every possible role in order to fool them and make them horny, which allways endet up in rejection, so i can say out of experience that there's no point in trying any further, while i know that there are men who only have to wink at foids and get their Peepee sucked by them.

Last edited:
I will only reach that level if I win the lottery