Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Be grateful to your bullies

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
i found this stupid meme on facebook :lasereyes:
i guess we manlets have nothing to be grateful for :feelshaha:

350532467_1003039194468781_5293991768058212862_n.jpg

At least he got bullied for something that is fixable, I want to see my bullies die from terminal illnesses.

How can someone be so cucked and so stupid

Let's pay 30k+ to get friends and lose to heightism. Totally worth it

He sounds so cucked.

Bullying is fine i guess but going after sonething they can't change is a low blow (unless they are a nigger or foid, then its ok)

Fatcels are volcels chapter 39464644

They must be so lonely. Can you imagine how lonely the Bully would have to be if they were the one to instigate.

Last edited:
Fucking cuck. They already won, you don't need to add onto that. Your bullies are fucking a new whore every day, working good-paying management/blue-collar jobs or letting their dads give them a job in the family business, relaxing without a care in the world while you rot. They don't even think about you. :blackpill:

On the bright side, this is my most viewed thread ever :feelsaww:

Last edited:
JFL at this cuck be grateful for what ? one of my highschool bullies was a drug addict and got killed for not paying favelacel dealers, they left his body in a ditch. This faggot made my life hell, when I heard he died I couldn't be happier. Fuck him.

How can someone be so cucked and so stupid
Stockholm syndrome. Also, he's probably gotten beaten up so much that he's terrified of even writing something bad about his bullies like this lest he invite another beatdown on himself.

He has been conditioned.
Exactly. Can't imagine the daily beatdowns which I imagine he must've been receiving to have any other effect on him.

Just befriend your bully theory