Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Be grateful inkwell there's kids starving in Africa or something"

KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

Bad luck bad luck bad luck bad fucking luck
★★★★★
What the fuck does that have to do with me?
I live in first person mode. I'm only concerned with what I have and what I have not.
What I don't have is a normal family, a normal body frame, normal looks, normal social network.
What's wrong with being indignant towards who have these things when life deprived me of them?
Any retard who'd use this argument could very well tell a starving man to be grateful for having four limbs and eyesight.

@RealSchizo @DarkStar @VideoGameCoper

What the fuck does that have to do with me?
I live in first person mode. I'm only concerned with what I have and what I have not.
What I don't have is a normal family, a normal body frame, normal looks, normal social network.
What's wrong with being indignant towards who have these things when life deprived me of them?
Any retard who'd use this argument could very well tell a starving man to be grateful for having four limbs and eyesight.
Wouldn't that make you feel worse if you had any empathy? Just proves normies are psychopaths.

This is just gaslighting to deflect on the realities of being an incel
It also seems psychopathic to think this way

"Be grateful foid there's men who have never had a girlfriend"

B-b-but I deserve chad, fuck you inkwell

The last time I heard a bullshit of that genre was yesterday :feelskek:

somehow when richard dawkins did the same thing in his 'dear muslima' letter, foids thought it was incredibly misogynist and evil

but all he said was that feminists whining about being asked out politely should look at the actual 'oppression' faced by foids in islamic countries

somehow doing the same to incels is ok tho

Next time a woman says she was raped let's tell her be thankful she's not a starving kid in Africa :lul:

I hate this, it's just a way to dismiss your struggles

I hate this, it's just a way to dismiss your struggles
You notice how it's never people who are worse off telling you this? People with real life struggles don't dismiss others like this, it's only the privileged who do.

You notice how it's never people who are worse off telling you this? People with real life struggles don't dismiss others like this, it's only the privileged who do.
Yeah exactly, it's never another Incel, or even nearcel, it's always these types

Be grateful inkwell there's kids starving in Africa or something​

Be grateful foid, you were only killed by gunshot in 0.5 seconds while kids in Africa are starving for 3 months before they die.

Last edited:
Yep. It’s a ridiculous argument. Just because someone has it worse than you doesn’t mean you have it easy. Everything is relative. If your life is devoid of essential human needs like love and sex, it’s not a good life. Saying otherwise is pure cope. Sure, we are better off than starving kids because we have food and water, but that isn’t enough for a good life. Are some people this retarded? We could just go on and on. By their logic, a patient dying of cancer who feels bad all the time should be grateful he didn’t die from radiation in the worst way possible. Fuck off normscum. Just because someone had it worse than you doesn’t mean you have it good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back