Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Be glad you are not in my position

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Unless you are actually deformed, that is have a medical deformity, I am uglier than you and therefore the most incel. No woman will ever give my
Hideous face a chance, ranking only a mere 2/10 on the attractiveness scale, my cheekbones are recessed, my chin is recessed, my jawline is weak, and my nose is hideous. Essentially I am the ugliest, so be glad you are not in my position. Be glad you do not have my face or otherwise you would have to kill yourselves. You would not have the strength to live, you spineless cowardly weaklings, even going outside takes immense courage when you look like me. Stop acting like you are the victim, I am the real victim and every single one of you are fakecels and you make me sick. Whether you sugar coat me as a 4/10 it does not change anything i am the most incel out of all of you, almost deformed looking and am also superior, because I am able to survive in such a horrible condition. I bet none of you could survive with my horrible face. None of you.

Why does it seem like every place my fellow incels congregate, theres always a massive war at whos the most subhuman? Why cant we settle that we are all subhuman and leave it at that?

I mean, if you really wanna win the whole "whos more subhuman" debate than post a picture, and you may deem to be worthy, but i certainly dont recommend that with cucktears inflitrating us all the time.