Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Be evil

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
D

Destroyed lonely

Commander
Before some nigger calls me edgy, it's not about morality, life is a competition and the ONLY way to EVER win in life is by being a viscous competitor

The greatest lie we've been told is to be right, fair and good, but ain't no right in this world

The reason good things happen to evil people is because to win is to be evil

Destroyed lonely

Admiral​

★★★★★
JoinedFeb 18, 2024Posts2,949

vincent price devil GIF

Animals aren't eaten by us because they deserve it, they are because they're WEAK and can't outsmart us
Edgymaxxing, although there is some truth to this post, I will admit

Edgymaxxing, although there is some truth to this post, I will admit
If someone kills me, he's not evil, he has only DEFEATED me and I've LOST, I'm not a poorfag incel because of unfairness, I am because I'm a LOSER, life is a battleground arena, even in our modern world it's ALWAYS about winning and NEVER about being "right", because being right means being DEAD

Yeah, I agree. My life experiences have made me become very HATEFUL towards this world, therefore I want no part of it. But here on (.is) I genuinely LOVE you brocels, I can't even explain how the fuck this is even possible!:feelskek::fuk: