Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Be content and be happy with being a social reject

J

Joseph Kerr

Greycel
There is no value interacting with other people the majority of people in this world are NPCs you only live once why sell your soul just to be approved by the disgusting bluepilled people?

Socializing is a human need and we are deprived of it

anything involving society is boring, invluding being a social reject

no need to feel happy abt it

There is no value interacting with other people the majority of people in this world are NPCs
Took me a long time for me to learn this. Even the most fun, attractive, interesting women have nothing of value to say. They have no respectable or well-thought-out opinions about anything. They don't even bother to think or develop any fresh perspective.

Socializing is a human need and we are deprived of it
This is why I socialize with my brocels here on .is. :feelsthink::feelsthink:Being here is literally ascension for me.

There is no value interacting with other people the majority of people in this world are NPCs you only live once why sell your soul just to be approved by the disgusting bluepilled people?
Based GrAY, Socializing with brocels on this website is way more fun and I learn much more than any normiefag convo I will ever have

Last edited:
Took me a long time for me to learn this. Even the most fun, attractive, interesting women have nothing of value to say. They have no respectable or well-thought-out opinions about anything. They don't even bother to think or develop any fresh perspective.
Normies are boring and they are all dumb idiots better waste time in coping

Sleepy Sloth GIF by Justin

Normies are boring and they are all dumb idiots better waste time in coping
Indeed. I feel like a normie when my brain is saturated with jew pills. My entire personality is washed away and I'm left with a bland NPC mind that finds all kinds of injustice and degeneracy tolerable.

You will be rejected by society and you'll be happy.