Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Be cautious.

LaFayette

LaFayette

I had 300 showers. My disability wasn't washed out
-
Do not post studies on attraction because you'll scare the normies. They generally don't like science, or truth.

GrAYcel tier thread

Do not post studies on attraction because you'll scare the normies. They generally don't like science, or truth.
Go outside everyone is in happy relationships incel :soy:

I always wonder why do these morons need a study to know something as obvious as looksism? Do they copemaxx so hard they live their entire lives in strong delusion?

I always wonder why do these morons need a study to know something as obvious as looksism? Do they copemaxx so hard they live their entire lives in strong delusion?
They are as self aware as a radish. There.

Either they are on the winning side of the equation and don't want to attribute their success to their looks or they are just in denial.

Correction.They subconsciously know it but not admit it. I should say though that a fair amount of them are just completely self-unaware (foids especially) and do believe they "fall in love at first sight" because of personality. Then they get beaten and go on a crusade to blame incels for being "bad personality/misogynistic".

why is this guy banned

Normies need to be bombarded by blackpills.

Banned for being too high iq

I really hope he can come back. He is one of the best greys I have seen, unlike most of the other GrAYcels

There’s no normies here. Most normies don’t even know what an incel is.

Normies , ITcels particularly GTFO real quick when science is brought to the table lol

I don't trust this fucker, he/her hit me up in private chat & it seems suss combined with the ban.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back