Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Be careful] This is the most important time in history to have a good social circle. If you dont have one, a lifetime of rotting awaits you

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Some low IQ people think that because looks are as important as ever, social circle and being NT is as unimportant as ever.
At first glance that makes sense, and there is obviously some truth to it, but its also wrong.

Since tinder and night clubs are strictly 7/10 + male zones only, the only way a sub7 guy gets laid or gets a girlfriend in 2020 is through a social circle.
The odds of you looksmaxxing to a 7 are fucking slim, trust me. Especially for the 5s and 4s on here.

First, lets state some basic facts. Tinder and night clubs have higher entries than social circles. This is not debatable.
Whenever you see sub7 dudes with girlfriends, they 99% of the time met through a social circle of some kind. They shared enough interests and spend enough time together that the foid became attracted. This would not have happened on tinder or in a night club.

If you dont have a social circle and are NT in this day and age, you are truly fucked

I agree. People who are on their 7th chin lift and at 5.6% body fat but have no friends are missing the shot.

Some low IQ people think that because looks are as important as ever, social circle and being NT is as unimportant as ever.
At first glance that makes sense, and there is obviously some truth to it, but its also wrong.

Since tinder and night clubs are strictly 7/10 + male zones only, the only way a sub7 guy gets laid or gets a girlfriend in 2020 is through a social circle.
The odds of you looksmaxxing to a 7 are fucking slim, trust me. Especially for the 5s and 4s on here.

First, lets state some basic facts. Tinder and night clubs have higher entries than social circles. This is not debatable.
Whenever you see sub7 dudes with girlfriends, they 99% of the time met through a social circle of some kind. They shared enough interests and spend enough time together that the foid became attracted. This would not have happened on tinder or in a night club.

If you dont have a social circle and are NT in this day and age, you are truly fucked
Most of Sub 7 are getting cucked on the side

Thanks chad but shy and handsome boys will always win upon sight

true but you know it's not that simple

good social circles are just like clubs, again locked if you are too ugly or short and don't have SOME leverage like rich parents or assets like a big empty house to throw parties at

they also just don't happen when you want them to, if no one around you has any women hanging out with them, wtf are you going to do? throw even more time and money at them? talk about videogames with them even harder? it's over and you become a door-to-door salesman trying to sell yourself, which leads back to the clubs problem.

true but you know it's not that simple

good social circles are just like clubs, again locked if you are too ugly or short and don't have SOME leverage like rich parents or assets like a big empty house to throw parties at

they also just don't happen when you want them to, if no one around you has any women hanging out with them, wtf are you going to do? throw even more time and money at them? talk about videogames with them even harder? it's over and you become a door-to-door salesman trying to sell yourself, which leads back to the clubs problem.
a lot of the advice in OP is good for youngcels who might make the mistake of cutting off all contact with their social circle and have nobody to hang out with when they looksmaxx and want to meet people beyond clubs. obviously not going to work for a trucecel in his mid 20s who LDAR'd for the last 6 years.

True. If you're friendless and not NT as a sub-6 man it's over. The only way we could have unpaid sex is by getting rich and becoming betabux for a gold digger. Even if you're NT, if you're an introvert with little to no friends your chances are also slim.

a lot of the advice in OP is good for youngcels who might make the mistake of cutting off all contact with their social circle and have nobody to hang out with when they looksmaxx and want to meet people beyond clubs. obviously not going to work for a trucecel in his mid 20s who LDAR'd for the last 6 years.
you obviously can't refuse any invitations, some guys still fuck that up which is baffling, but it's their life

i went everywhere that i was ever invited, what happened usually is that the friends of the inviter were high status and hated my guts

Bingo!

True. If you're friendless and not NT as a sub-6 man it's over. The only way we could have unpaid sex is by getting rich and becoming betabux for a gold digger. Even if you're NT, if you're an introvert with little to no friends your chances are also slim.
6260.jpg

Yes this is very important and Social maxxing needs to start in school, for over 20s it is too late

Yep social-circles and friends are a crucial part of life. People underestimate it here. And like you said it’s the only way for normies to get laid.

Girls are not in the same social circle as ugly guys, but you could be the third wheel while your good looking friends fuck. my opinion, i only guess cos im a neet shutin retard.

The odds of us lookmaxxing to a 2 are fucking slim, trust me.
Girls are not in the same social circle as ugly guys, but you could be the third wheel while your good looking friends fuck. my opinion, i only guess cos im a neet shutin retard.
Yep social-circles and friends are a crucial part of life. People underestimate it here. And like you said it’s the only way for normies to get laid.
OVER.

facts

you need right social circle though that is of "degenerate" normies i had one at 12-14 if i wasn't 3\10 bald mongoloid looking at the time i would not have ended up here

facts

you need right social circle though that is of "degenerate" normies i had one at 12-14 if i wasn't 3\10 bald mongoloid looking at the time i would not have ended up here
jesus you are right
its all about ascending early
12-16 I was completely alone
16 i got a social circle but they hate me
4 years later they still do but I cant find another one

Normie and below men's relationships are not something to be envied at all.

That and actually living out your formative years as normies do so your social skills aren't damaged irreparably.

Thanks chad but shy and handsome boys will always win upon sight
There is some truth to this theory at least historically, but with (((smartphones))) and (((online dating))) becoming ubiquitous it really is getting less and less realistic to social maxx as a sub 6-6.5 not impossible but just rarer and rarer. Also you have to be intergrated into social circles by like 14 at the latest.
Define youngcels many youngcels here are like 18 or so. I think you have to be socially integrated by like 14 (the beginning of HS in burgerland) and even than no guarantee

Last edited:
There is some truth to this theory at least historically, but with (((smartphones))) and (((online dating))) becoming ubiquitous it really is getting less and less realistic to social maxx as a sub 6-6.5 not impossible but just rarer and rarer. Also you have to be intergrated into social circles by like 14 at the latest.

Define youngcels many youngcels here are like 18 or so. I think you have to be socially integrated by like 14 (the beginning of HS in burgerland) and even than no guarantee
Yeah. The point is that social circle are required for sub7s when tinder and clubs are not an option anymore

Brutal. This is what ive been saying since the day i started posting here. In the absence of chad tier looks, you need to resort to being NT and having social circles.

Yeah. The point is that social circle are required for sub7s when tinder and clubs are not an option anymore
No but foids are less willing to even associate with sub 7’s especially sub 6’a nowadays.

Thanks for reminding me how over it really is for me the social circle pill killed me after I got rid of my cystic acne and dark spots I couldn’t make friends for long because friends stop talking to me when my acne made me repulsive it was nicest rejection but it made me wanna stay out of school. Now it’s too late to make friends because people have their own groups , it’s part of the reason I think of suicide attempts in public once a while and my lack of trust in therapist. They couldn’t look at me then how would they now

Sorry if too long to like read

Last edited:
There's no social circle for my traumatic memories of isolation

I have no social circle, i'm an ugly low iq short recessed small penile manlet.

Suicide is incoming.

I decided to abandon social circles

But I don't know how to make friends

Your social circle as an ugly guy = other ugly guys or other rejects
People surrounds themselves with similar people
Drug addicts with other drug addicts , rich guys with other rich guys, rejects with rejects
Its unironically easier to become better looking

Social circle is of not use as a way to sex for hideous mans.

HOWEVER,

Since society is collapsing, social circle is a needed thing for survival.

That's why the jew always seeks to divide people.

Cooperation is how things get done.

Social circle is of not use as a way to sex for hideous mans.

HOWEVER,

Since society is collapsing, social circle is a needed thing for survival.

That's why the jew always seeks to divide people.

Cooperation is how things get done.
This exactly. If you think 2020 is bad, wait until 2021 comes around.

The only social circle i'm interested in is a roaming band of inkell maruaders

Inkelluprising

I got bullied out of mine. All I was doing whilst in my social circle was coping to myself and jestermaxxing when i was made fun of for my looks.

Eventually I beat one of them up and left them and it's been a year or two since I've been in contact with them and I'll never speak to them again.

Isolation does bad things to the brain but it's better to be alone then hang around with evil normies just so they have someone they can look down on.