Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BE CAREFUL, DON'T END UP DEVELOPING GAY TENDENCIES HERE

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

Last edited:

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

Ban anime tbh

This was already posted before.
And homos get out

massive cope. Go fuck yourself.

This is true, that's why anime avis have a great Halo effect

there's a relation between anime and trannies.
my theory is that people who spend a lot of hours a day watching anime(the ones about school girls, and the "slice of life" genre with female characters)
end up identyifing with the charachters since all their life is reduced to vicariously living the life of youg females.
I could be wrong but If you consider the anime fan community or sites like 4chan it's obvious that there's some kind of relation between transexuality and anime.

I thought the title said "DONT END UP DEVELOPING THESE GRAYCEL TENDENCIES"

there's a relation between anime and trannies.
my theory is that people who spend a lot of hours a day watching anime(the ones about school girls, and the "slice of life" genre with female characters)
end up identyifing with the charachters since all their life is reduced to vicariously living the life of youg females.
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Holy shit that's pretty accurate.

There is a user here who is exactly like this. There was another one but he was banned. There might be many like this hiding here. They have very confused thoughts and feelings.

True dat: Anime = GAY

I want to rope

The Tranime pill is leggit.
@TheReaper

If you have something as your avi that is a sexhaver or was drawn by a sexhaver then your cucked.Following this logic having an anime avi is the least cucked thing on this forum

If you have something as your avi that is a sexhaver or was drawn by a sexhaver then your cucked.Following this logic having an anime avi is the least cucked thing on this forum
Just pull axioms out of your ass bro

very true. anime avi's is one step away from being an autistic faggot

@Blacktarpill thoughts?

destruction of this threory:
When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men
not always
Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.
#Statistics and #science
When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer
scientists fact (no)
you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.
scientists fact (no)
You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.
Im afraid you are the only one who went through this interesting process

destruction of this threory:

not always

#Statistics and #science

scientists fact (no)

scientists fact (no)

Im afraid you are the only one who went through this interesting process
It's a theory that I came up with anecdotal evidence, but I won't take any names.

And i'm not a faggot who is projecting

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

Oh god I needed that laugh because this seriously got me laughing really really hard.
Thanks, as I really needed that laugh, even that brief moment to stop this horrible coughing this virus got me dealing with for over a week now.

Also, I guess it's a good thing I found none of the anime avatars that people used on here as attractive then huh? Guess I'm fine from contracting the gay.

Oh god I needed that laugh because this seriously got me laughing really really hard.
Thanks, as I really needed that laugh, even that brief moment to stop this horrible coughing this virus got me dealing with for over a week now.
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

You have Corona?

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

You have Corona?
Yeah. Seems being an incel that almost never leaves the house didn't fucking help.
I've went out maybe once since the virus and I still got it.

Yeah. Seems being an incel that almost never leaves the house didn't fucking help.
I've went out maybe once since the virus and I still got it.
It is over tbh
the only people who will survive this are incels who never interact with other people

Wtf I thought you were a dead account

What's your age? It seems only old people die from this and you are ( almost ) safe if you are young.

Are the symptoms severe? Where do you live?
In my 30s so I'm in the middle age group. Can be good or bad for me.
I'm also on the east coast of America which seem to have it hard right now with places like New Jersey and New York.

@pp183 Do you think thats the case with hammy?

In my 30s so I'm in the middle age group. Can be good or bad for me.
I'm also on the east coast of America which seem to have it hard right now with places like New Jersey and New York.
Best of luck bro I hope you don't die from Covid and it seems the death rate is less anyway, although you probably know more about this than I do.

Best of luck man, hope you get well soon.