Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be as cruel to NTs as possible

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
For all my young non NTs it’s important to understand normies are evil online and irl.

Btw a good amount of Incels who are NT are pieces of shit as well so this isn’t a incel issue whatsoever fuck the NT Incels. Anyone who’s been on discord understand this.

Normies are very vicious I wish I was able to have anger problems or no empathy but nope I’m too much of a nice pushover irl fuck.

For those autists/schizos/etc who aren’t be as aggressive and mean as possible to normies. Tease them, press them & intimidate them. Make them feel as disrespected as possible.

Doxx normies online any chance u can get which I should’ve done earlier should be you doxxing. I’ve been slightly doxxed before but not by much. If you’re going to doxx be as vicious to the NT Normie as possible.

I also recommended going ER for those more lower inhib

be vicious to autists in relationships too (I’m saying this because I saw one and I’m envious as hell)

be vicious to autists in relationships too (I’m saying this because I saw one and I’m envious as hell)
Nah they’re based I like them more than NT Incels.

Nt Incels on discord are very evil people an autist chad treats me more better irl than a god damn NT incel.

my normie “friends” in secondary school all ganged up on me and made fun of me so make NO doubt I will not repeat this mistake again, normies are not to be trusted, they can sense your autism and try their hardest to put you down.

An autist regardless of a chad or not will always treat you human.

Nt people regardless if they’re incel or not see non NTs as dirt

my normie “friends” in secondary school all ganged up on me and made fun of me so make NO doubt I will not repeat this mistake again, normies are not to be trusted, they can sense your autism and try their hardest to put you down.
High iq they must be shot up and killed

High iq they must be shot up and killed
Line up normies in single file to their execution of having their entrails ripped out and paraded with