Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be afraid by the man that has nothing to lose

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
A man with nothing will result to greater extremes. A man with everything to lose will try anything to keep it, but may be blinded or logically inconsistent. What I mean by this is he, as someone with “everything”, may not be able to conceive the variables the man with nothing to lose has. Here is my comparison.

Man A is a CEO of his own company. His ex takes the children, half his stock, he gets no visitation and on top of that, some fringe economic ventures failed. Recovery is a thousand sleepless nights away, and uncertain. He is to lose family, business and more. He must have a plan.

Man B. He is a man at this company. He makes pennies. He never had a wife,was always alone and miserable . He has no legal pull or money to even contest. His reputation was also tarnished . He just wanted to do his best. He was never perfect and he knew it. He would try and try until finally, he cant afford his own place. He winds up homeless. He's still no fool, a capable individual in his own right. Though no one cares about him. What is he to do?

Man A moves on. He's not scared for his financial future, really. Lavishness is gone, but he isnt totally ruined. He can come back.

Man B has nothing. What's to stop him from going on a killing spree? What's to stop him from entering a black market. What is left for him?

Last edited:
Are you the man that has nothing to lose?

at this point I'm close to it just got my mother and she hasn't got much left in her

at this point I'm close to it just got my mother and she hasn't got much left in her
Sorry to hear that brocel.Is she ill?

The Joker Laugh GIF by Legendary Entertainment

So you have kids and are a sexhaver?

Absofuckinlitely. Why do you think i want to rape and beat women to a pulp ?

Im between man A and B

A man with nothing will result to greater extremes. A man with everything to lose will try anything to keep it, but may be blinded or logically inconsistent. What I mean by this is he, as someone with “everything”, may not be able to conceive the variables the man with nothing to lose has. Here is my comparison.

Man A is a CEO of his own company. His ex takes the children, half his stock, he gets no visitation and on top of that, some fringe economic ventures failed. Recovery is a thousand sleepless nights away, and uncertain. He is to lose family, business and more. He must have a plan.

Man B. He is a man at this company. He makes pennies. He never had a wife,was always alone and miserable . He has no legal pull or money to even contest. His reputation was also tarnished . He just wanted to do his best. He was never perfect and he knew it. He would try and try until finally, he cant afford his own place. He winds up homeless. He's still no fool, a capable individual in his own right. Though no one cares about him. What is he to do?

Man A moves on. He's not scared for his financial future, really. Lavishness is gone, but he isnt totally ruined. He can come back.

Man B has nothing. What's to stop him from going on a killing spree? What's to stop him from entering a black market. What is left for him?
Just another day at mother nature.