Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Be a real man"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
Have you ever noticed how society expect us to be a "real man"?
you need to do this or that to be a "real man"...
but society doesn't expect nothing from woman.

any of you know what is a "real woman"?
real woman to me is a loyal woman that cleans the house, cook and raise her child to be a good person and that's it, but they don't even do that anymore and no one cares...
the old definition of being 'real man" was being masculine, strong, protector, loyal, repectful that wants the good of the others.
today's definition of a "real man" is to be a cuck that respect whamen and support feminism.

A father is used to say to his son to be a real man, but a mother never says to her daughter to be a real woman.

Last edited:
Have you ever noticed how society expect us to be a "real man"?
you need to do this or that to be a "real man"...
but society doesn't expect nothing from woman.

any of you know what is a "real woman"?
real woman to me is a loyal woman that cleans the house, cook and raise her child to be a good person and that's it, but they don't even do that anymore and no one cares...
the old definition of being 'real man" was being masculine, strong, protector, loyal, repectful that wants the good of the others.
today's definition of a "real man" is to be a cuck that respect whamen and support feminism.

A father are used to say to his son to be a real man, but a mother never says to her daughter to be a real woman.
The most funny thing is women trying to be in charge of telling us what a real man is.

These foids can't even be real women. How can they know what a real man is?

I'm not a real man

Femorloids get away with anything

If you expect a female to be a real woman, it's called "oppression".

A real man is the one who takes care of another man's child
beb39d8aed9d88cdf999deb01b85d611.jpg

I'd rather be a real woman than a real man, don't call me a Tranny but admit that male gender roles are much worse than female gender roles which is why I hate Tradcucks.

I'd rather be a real woman than a real man, don't call me a Tranny but admit that male gender roles are much worse than female gender roles which is why I hate Tradcucks.
I believe that women envy men because of all the things we've accomplished.
I don't see it as worse.
male gender role is harder, but it's magnificent.
female gender role is easier, but she'll be forgotten.
we are stronger, faster, logical and the modern woman just refuses to say that men are superior...

If you're handsome, then being a real man means hitting on women and fucking them. Maybe even committing to them.
If you're not, then you're supposed to be a betabuxx cuck.
"Real" = society's expectations towards you.

I believe that women envy men because of all the things we've accomplished.
I don't see it as worse.
male gender role is harder, but it's magnificent.
female gender role is easier, but she'll be forgotten.
we are stronger, faster, logical and the modern woman just refuses to say that men are superior...
Glory is made up concept to enslave men, who cares what normscum think of you. What really matters is if your life was enjoyable or not. Most men end up forgotten in a few years.

Glory is made up concept to enslave men, who cares what normscum think of you. What really matters is if your life was enjoyable or not. Most men end up forgotten in a few years.
hedonism?

IT won’t touch this

If you're handsome, then being a real man means hitting on women and fucking them. Maybe even committing to them.
If you're not, then you're supposed to be a betabuxx cuck.
"Real" = society's expectations towards you.
True and they don't expect nothing from woman...

Tesla IQ op, ngl

A real man is the one who takes care of another man's child
beb39d8aed9d88cdf999deb01b85d611.jpg

They want us to become absolute cucks, so we jsut accept everything at this point.