Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BBCs headshot CSmaxxed currycel in St. Louis

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
3536569 FB IMG 1689746124152

Iyaz Ahmed, 22, a Computer Science student was shot and killed by three niggERs at a gas stop where he worked.
3536571 FB IMG 1689746112768

Jatavion Scott, 19, the main suspect overpowered a female cop and escaped with his handcuffs. Police are still searching for him.

Why did they shoot him

Why did they shoot him
According to detectives, who are actively reviewing surveillance video, the clerk may have confronted multiple suspects attempting to break into his car, which was parked in front of the store at a gas pump. Customers of the gas station told News 4 the clerk was known to always park in that spot.
“He always parked that red car right there,” said customer Michael Hurst. “He was able to keep an eye on it and everyone’s cars for that matter.”
Hurst said he knew the clerk well, stopping in at the gas station often when he gets off of work in the early morning. After living in the neighborhood for eight years, Hurst said he’s seen an increase in criminal activity in what is usually a quiet part of town.
“One morning I came here and got some gas and a guy came in the store and said somebody is getting carjacked or running through some peoples cars,” he said. “So I looked out and he was going through my car and matter of fact he stole my cell phone. So the clerk came out and chased the guys away--so it’s been a little rough here lately.”

and the sjw’s are quite yet again at violence against curries.

More nig behavior from my beloved hometown...

It's always them boo boo