Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BBC

Imagine being the 2 watchdog cucks viewing this thread

kitase-final-fantasy-xiii-tempi-sviluppo-lunghi-112844-1280x720.jpg

BBC = Big Black Cope.

I don't think he watches British Tv

Real talk, aren't you eligible for surgery? From what I heard, it's free in most countries. Not sure how helpful it'd be, though.
It wouldn't. I'd have a high chance of losing my dick or breaking my dick forever.

Black Baby Cock.

Cope. he has a baby dick.

@Colvin76

You're a master of the BBCpill. Tell me do you believe iq and dick size are correlated?.

@Colvin76

You're a master of the BBCpill. Tell me do you believe iq and dick size are correlated?.
Well... yes and no.

Asians statistically on average have the highest IQs and also statistically on average have the smallest dicks. One could use this to argue yes.

Another interesting fact is that Taller men have higher IQs on average and have a higher salary on average, but it wouldn't make any sense for their average dick size to be smaller too because of body proportions.

Another interesting fact is that Taller men have higher IQs on average and have a higher salary on average, but it wouldn't make any sense for their average dick size to be smaller too because of body proportions.
That's interesting .maybe other factors play a key role on their privileged body structure.

IQ is not the only thing inversely propositional to penis size. Things like life expectancy, or even the ABCC11 gene (the gene which prevent body odour) are also inversely proportional to penis size