Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BBC uses BLM card to kiss white foids

SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Veteran
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgB7H4REF8o

This video is pure ragefuel right there, this fucking nigger gets to kiss white foids by using BLM as an excuse!!!:feelsree:
This Negro got something I never been able to get for 20 YEARS of my LIFE!!! And jfl at the white cucks they should be hanged for betraying my race!
I WANT TO KILL THESE FUCKER SO BADLY!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I HATE NIGGERS I HATE JEWS I HATE CUCKS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: KILL THEM AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL:reeeeee:

This video is pure ragefuel right there, this fucking nigger gets to kiss white foids by using BLM as an excuse!!!:feelsree:
This Negro got something I never been able to get for 20 YEARS of my LIFE!!! And jfl at the white cucks they should be hanged for betraying my race!
I HATE NIGGERS I HATE JEWS I HATE CUCKS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: KILL THEM AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL:reeeeee:

He was already Tyrone

they are not fit to live. they are lower than animals. they are, dare i say, lower than foids. every single nigger should be rounded up, tortured, and burned alive. they are a pox on this world.

cope he's just a exotic high-tier black normie exploiting BLM foids

Maybe if cops killed people of my race, SJWs will make my life matter and i can ascend this way too

No lives matter.

You are all equally worthless.

Lifefuel for @Tyrone7x6 :feelsokman:

literally @WØLF irl

3028E8C3 F3F7 46E3 B027 B00A0742E2D2

fucking worthless piece of shit foids
but that cuck tho lol "i don't care" haha :feelskek:

fucking worthless piece of shit foids
but that cuck tho lol "i don't care" haha :feelskek:
Imagine if you reversed the roles... the black guy would have snaped the white. The amount of white cucks is disgusting

they are not fit to live. they are lower than animals. they are, dare i say, lower than foids. every single nigger should be rounded up, tortured, and burned alive. they are a pox on this world.
Niggers are your classic foid enablers. They are hypersexual and muh dicking. If a white woman can't get a white man because she is some 200 kg landwhale you can bet some nigger will step up to fuck her. They are willing to have sex with the grossest looking white whores.

It's criminal. They both deserve to be hanged and burned alive.

Already tried the virtue signaling method with liberal foids at unis & malls near me when this blm shit became trendy last year. Doesn't work if your sub5 & 5'7. and they'll ask why your harrassing them. Tried it online as well and they just ghosted me.

Last edited:
Imagine if you reversed the roles... the black guy would have snaped the white. The amount of white cucks is disgusting
Blacks don't do shit about white guys fucking black women. Most female black actors and athletes fuck white guys.

this mutant lookin retarded ass.. your lifes are worthless btw you are nothing.. most of these hoes are really into bbc from the looks of it, including the ones that did not kiss him cuz of the camera obv..

Last edited:
Blacks don't do shit about white guys fucking black women. Most female black actors and athletes fuck white guys.
I was talking about kissing their gf, not a random black girl.

Another day another envious racist :feelskek:

Women will do anything for the guys at the top of the current status pole. And more and more it’s becoming blacks because of the media and pop culture.

“Kiss me, oversocialized fatherless white woman, otherwise you admit on camera that you’re guilty of wrongthink.”

Lol Wtf he isnt't even a black American. He's an African immigrant who was barely affected by the history of blacks in America. How do Blackcels feel about guys like him redeeming the BLM card with foids while they LDAR here?

Also, JFL at the cuck @ 1:57. He just let his girlfriend kiss a random man right infront of him. I can't tell who's more pathetic :lul:
He was already Tyrone
cope he's just a exotic high-tier black normie exploiting BLM foids
Cope. He's no Tyrone.
Already tried the virtue signaling method with liberal foids at unis & malls near me when this blm shit became trendy last year. Doesn't work if your sub5 & 5'7. and they'll ask why your harrassing them. Tried it online as well and they just ghosted me.
You're black?

Volcel if you're black and don't do this.

Lol he's based. Exposing the empty activism and the stupidity of foids. It takes one sentence for them to say that just because they support BLM doesn't mean they would kiss everyone. And they could have very well been one of the many forgotten foids in this guy's videos who just walk away from the interview. In case they do this lol

Even as a blackcel this is infuriating! I’ve never made eye contact with a white foid let alone go this far. He mogs and is much younger but even at his age doing this would have given me wet dreams for the rest of my life. I just want y’all to know that we’re not all this obviously. Guys like him make it look much worse than it is. Most white women won’t fall for white guilt when the camera is off and where I live, they avoid us blacks like the plague. Actually I heard that little German girls are told from when they’re young to stay away from us, which is probably why I only get dirty looks. Again, please understand that this video is far the reality. I hate guys like him just as much as you all do.

I'd love to see a 5'5, horse-faced incel try it.

The song at the end was pretty hilarious tho JFL.

but in all seriousness this video was pure ragefuel. Elderly ricecels are being killed and no one is saying Asians Lives Matter. Because to foids our lives actually don’t matter and they want all of us to go back to China and shit (which I kind of agree with like why the fuck am I here all crippled and shit).

and the ironic part was at first he couldn’t get any kisses bc he was alone. Once he got a white guy to help him, he had a 100% kiss rate. Even got a girl that was dating to kiss him. Jesus that was pure ragefuel and suifuel.

lmao that ACTUAL cuckold admitted he was okay with it lmao fuck this world we're doomed

She already wanted to the BLM shit was just an excuse.

The other guy WILLINGLY letting his girlfriend kiss the black dude. Jeez. We're fucked.

I can't watch the video why my shitty third world internet won't allow me, but that can't be true, just not. there cannot be so much degeneration in the West.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Jew propaganda is extremely effective the level of a cuck of the average white soyboy has reached levels I never thought possible

Time for you to sunbathe and pretend you're black.
You're lucky, it's summertime.

That guy is based as fuck. I would of done the same if I was black
Mad respect to the nigger:heart::heart::heart: fk them :foidSoy: to sleep

1:52 in vid :feelspuke::feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back