Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BBC Tyrone is only a meme which doesnt represent most of the black population

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
In realjty women are extremly racist against any black guy who doesnt fit into the tyrone meme

(although here in Germany you might have a Chance as a normie Tier black guy since These are getting fetishized currently here)

749810 5012369654 2684e52bb1 jpgd6df48cd1fb6bcf16a6cbad05bc1e7f6
If you look like this then your chances are already over

0516cbf0e23113809797290e87e909a43dec5
This is the ONLY Kind of black guy which is desired by women

The worst Thing you can have as a black guy is a small or average penis, since every women will expect you to be hung, but if you Arent hung they will see you not as a true male (They wont see anyone with a small dick as a true male despite their race, but for a black guy the social Stigma would be even worse)

what funny is,BBC referes to black who mixed with whites (10%,20%) afro americans. Real africans doesn't count

being black is a double edge sword, on one hand you can get the bbc bonus points if you are a tyrone but if you are a somalii truecel then you are arguably lower in the hierarchy than some shitskin 5''4 pajeet

although here in Germany you might have a Chance as a normie Tier black guy since These are getting fetishized currently here
I live in Germany and I did not notice that.

In fact, black men are quite disliked by most women. This BBC theory is total nonsense!

Most theories regarding race here are simply hyperbole

back in HS there was this bro/sis duo. guy was really cool but i felt bad for him. his sis used to catch him whacking off all the time (had like 6 family members living in a single bedroom) and he used to run thug game and it worked for a while until jr year when his sis told a friend he has like a really small dick and then all the girls at school knew about it the next day. sad when you are black with a tiny dick.

im white but im pretty much expected to have a small dick.

That guy looks like he might be the captain now.

I think a lot of foids secretly want or get bbc on the side but dare not openly admit for fear of their parents writing them out of their will when they see their mulatto grandkid with no daddy around.

Are you black, OP?

As long as they’re tall, buff, and most importantly have a good face

Women and niggers are the biggest problems of humanity.

BBC is far more realistic and close to the truth than (((JBW)))

Exactly. Everyone who is honest with himself knows it.

BBC is partially a meme, while on the contrary JBW is totally a huge horseshit.

Maybe in the west (western countries hate all men with a passion). I'm mixed but being black can be a handicap, sometimes when I go for a jog at my local park it seems like old white women legit think I'm casing the neighborhood for robberies.

majority of blacks have horrible orbitals (frog eyes) and weak mandibles. Aka shit genetics. these black models pics are photoshopped/cherry picked, very delusional

An attractive man is an attractive man. It's really not that hard

Most blacks on this forum are fakecels

Many high profile ones have gotten laid and still post here, their crimes unbeknownst to the masses

High IQ OP

also BBC only works if you are Tyrone, that is, African American or at least have some caucasian admixture and notable caucasian features

What counts are the black slaves to the Americas ... see the west coast of Africa and the average penis ... Somalis did not come to the west. And I agree, a nigger with a not large pwnwn will be worse than another breed for sure!

In my opinion blacks have the ugliest facial features bloated lips, bug eyes, big noses, nappy hair, and janky jaws, they are only sought after by foids because of their penis size, and maybe a decent body structure.

BBC is legit.

Maybe it’s exaggerated sometimes but can’t deny that it’s real.