Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BBC theory/just be black theory gets destroyed by this chart tbh

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Reply-By-Race-Male1-470x500.png

TFW second last only beating out Indians

you can run bull game if you have a bbc

Honestly that chart gets thrown around so much I start to doubt its legitimacy.

Yup but you have people who actually believe in "muh BBC theory" when in reality blacks are generally unwanted and stereotyped against.

does mixed race count as black btw?

Honestly, just be white.. It's over for us ethnics

Bug Eyed

Dang, is over.

Bbc is only for ons ,cheating,,exploring and testing or curious about the taboo, but bottom tier in dating and relationship in a proper social setting, its over for niggercels,

It shows there black women hate white men apparently lmao. Only thing we have going for us is noodlewhores, but they only want THE M O N E Y.

The ghetto hoodrats, which happens to be most of them, hate white men.

The really attractive, feminine non ghetto black women tend to chase White cock a lot more.

does mixed race count as black btw?
why do you keep asking this question? If youre lightskin black youre black. Lightskin is good in the black community so youre lucky.

why do you keep asking this question? If youre lightskin black youre black. Lightskin is good in the black community so youre lucky.

"in the black community"

aka complete garbage in the west.

Lowest on the chart: Indian men - Indian women. No comment. 5/5 dead pepes.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

EDIT: Actually not the lowest but still surprisingly low imo.

Honestly that chart gets thrown around so much I start to doubt its legitimacy.

It's the most legitimate.
I mean it's honestly the race pill in it's raw unprocessed form.

It answers the questions, what would happen if you took a huge chunk of leftists/SJWs... Re-assured them that no one would ever know and judge them for their choices... and asked them to sort out who they found attractive and who they didn't.

Despite how much they cry and scream "I WOULD date ANY race I"M NOT RACIST"... It turns out they are extremely racist, and deep down WILL flat out sort you based on skin color/race if they thought no one would judge them.

It's undeniable proof of the race pill, and proof that all of the "I would date ANY race" is really just virtue signalling.

Not "race mixing". I am in favor of banning of all IR DATING all together. And only because I can't get white women. Banning IR dating would hurt white men most. Thats the only reason why I support it.

Eh how would it hurt us exactly? They don't want us to begin with. They view us as empty cuck material, nothing more. If anything you'd be saving whites from cuck betabux sexless relationships and hurting your BBC thug comrades.

lightskin is good in the west? are you sure?

Yeah black women go crazy over light skin niggas with light colored eyes as long as they aren't subhuman.

lightskin is good in the west? are you sure?

yes we are above darkskins, we have white features and wanted more than darks, a mixed tyrone can be a giga slayer, we are lighter which is more desired, we are
'exotic" from what foids say"

only if youre a jamal lol

BBC theory is real but it comes with a list of conditions. Gotta have a pretty face, be tall, muscular, etc. Not a lot of nukkas can meet all these conditions.

JBW is less conditional. You more or less just have to be white.

BBC theory is real but it comes with a list of conditions. Gotta have a pretty face, be tall, muscular, etc. Not a lot of nukkas can meet all these conditions.

JBW is less conditional. You more or less just have to be white.

So basically you have to be very good looking to do well with women as a BBC, just like with any other ethnic.

So basically you have to be very good looking to get laid as a BBC, just like with any other ethnic.
It's different for BBCs because they are generally more masculine than other ethnics.

I'd say a Tyrone would be slaying far more than a Chang for example.

Your chart gives average reply rates but doesn't give information on the standard deviation. That would be interesting.

Last edited:
The black""""""'''cels"""""""" on this joke of a site, holy shit.
do i really need to explain why darkies dont like me again, they dont like black guys who "act white", i sound white, high inhib, dress proper, speak non ghetto, those are what hoodrats dont want, they want thug bbc low inhib prison time 6'3 tyrone, and if thats what they did want theyd just get a white guy jfl

84486c556c96329dfe17193b2e686268

Cope. You just have to be confident like this guy.