Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BBC takes over chinese noodlewhores

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Expatshame/s/pWQ8FArNLi
RDT 20241020 1353156369480632298113708

@Incline , it's over

Tyrone from Alibaba

Just look white or look like ramirez as a beaner.
Im balding and my face is too femme to be ramirez i could loose weight and cholomaxx and grow a goatee and mustache buzz my hair off to like 2 inches long and wear bandanas and start taking like one and move to east LA maybe i could some hynas ese!

FUCK THIS SHIT!! :reeeeee:

Last edited:
"Muh based and trad ethnocentric China" :soy:

lifefuel for @NiggerNotNegan

Who do you think let the nigger in there in the first place?
That's why there should be even more niggers to quickly accelerate the situation. Make daily lives unacceptable and dangerous for the local people. Then, there will be a race war in which we would win.

Boiling the frog is always fatal. Accelerationism is getting a punch in the face.

People are too comfortable these days. Less has happened for a race riot before.

will never happen since all the men have been successfully sedated
That's why the situation needs to dramatically worsen. The fiercest niggers should be imported over the "peaceful" (relatively speaking, for nigger standards at least).

JBB is surpassing JBW

That's why there should be even more niggers to quickly accelerate the situation. Make daily lives unacceptable and dangerous for the local people. Then, there will be a race war in which we would win.
No guarantee this will work. South Africa, for instance, still has blue-haired nigger-loving liberals after everything

Typical bull. Lux laughs at jbb deniers, like the staff here that only believes in jbw and dismisses any jbb claim as "bbc propaganda" when giving warnings to lux... LOOK! This is reality, in front of your eyes. In europe and in east asia, it is very obvious just see, it isnt propaganda, it is just what is happening, lux sees the truth
JBB is surpassing JBW
Most users and mods here deny it and make bannable to think of JBB as true, but they cant deny reality
I MOG this nigger. What the FUCK is going on!?
He is a black male, this is what is going on, he is regarded as a bull by females and seen as more virile

No guarantee this will work. South Africa, for instance, still has blue-haired nigger-loving liberals after everything
Asiacel is a dumbass. He thinks the killing off of caucasions is good when his entire race worships us. What a dumb yellow monkey

BBC niche market in Asia is my only lifefuel

Most users and mods here deny it and make bannable to think of JBB as true, but they cant deny reality
They are being promoted in sports, music, movies,etc. Thats why they are desirable even with the skyrocket crime stadistics.

They would be the most desirable men globaly. They are not only taking the most cutest of white bunnies but even the cope of LTN in SEA.