Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC roastie dance

There's no twerking though.

Ok at the end it says "Video by Sherrie Silver" Silver is a well respected African choreographer. She choreographed Childish Gambino's "This is America". You all gonna shit on her the same as the dancer in one of her videos? And any proof this girl is not African? I don't see her name anywhere in chat. But maybe this successful choreographer and producer knows less than you all.

My honest to god reaction:

Ok at the end it says "Video by Sherrie Silver" Silver is a well respected African choreographer. She choreographed Childish Gambino's "This is America". You all gonna shit on her the same as the dancer in one of her videos? And any proof this girl is not African? I don't see her name anywhere in chat. But maybe this successful choreographer and producer knows less than you all.
I was just going to ask if this was the lady that lives in Africa that Reddit likes to shit on because white lady in Africa.

I was just going to ask if this was the lady that lives in Africa that Reddit likes to shit on because white lady in Africa.
Honestly they probably all appreciate their culture being learned and spread to other people. Only idiots on the far left think this stuff is oFfEnSiVe.

Honestly they probably all appreciate their culture being learned and spread to other people. Only idiots on the far left think this stuff is oFfEnSiVe.
None of them look happy watching this :lul: :lul: The cringe on that guys face in the last couple seconds is priceless.

the dudes are cringing jfl

She was born in Rwanda, but people think she's just another tourist and that she's doing random moves. I wouldn't be surprised if it's some kind of regional dance routine, and all the people saying she's cringe are in fact trashing some regional african culture

She was born in Rwanda, but people think she's just another tourist and that she's doing random moves. I wouldn't be surprised if it's some kind of regional dance routine, and all the people saying she's cringe are in fact trashing some regional african culture
That short-lived "let's pan around to show how impressed the crowd are...oh, they aren't impressed" right at the end says it all really.

That short-lived "let's pan around to show how impressed the crowd are...oh, they aren't impressed" right at the end says it all really.
There was literally a dude scratching his head

White men need to impose sharia on their hoes RIGHT NOW

mayowhores are so cringe