Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC released a greek roman documentary about black Achilles

So a great story about a big blaque Cocku and how he mogged us with stacy

Shieeet nigguh, we must save troy n shieeet. Rape whitey

WTF I love BBC now!

Well it's called BBC what did you expect

It's an interesting tactic. First they complained that European history was overcrowding African history. Then they decided fuck it- let's just say Europeans looked like us. First Cleopatra (Greek origin) and now Achilles. Makes sense since Ancient Greece is arguably the pinnacle of ancient European history.

Meanwhile historians have always said the Ancient Greeks were more fair skinned and fair haired than modern Greeks even:
athenian-women-in-athens-ancient-greece.jpg

In the early 2000s they kind of sticked to Ancient Egyptians who were at least olive skinned. Give it another decade and we'll have documentaries of Nordic Vikings who were....black.

WTF I love BBC now!
Because you're a Black Supremacist which is no better than a White Supremacist. You should know that even non-whites are laughing at you about this tactic though. Reminds me of growing up in the US pre-2005 when biracial people were rarer and full Sub-Saharan-African-Americans would claim to have some "Indian blood in me".

Last edited:
Troy was looted and burned to the ground. No doubt Achillies was black

Because you're a Black Supremacist which is no better than a White Supremacist. You should know that even non-whites are laughing at you about this tactic though.
Good for them. They can laugh all they want.

I think much stupider than Achilles though is Zeus being played by this actor:
15154604-low_res-troy-fall-of-a-city-c69203a.jpg

You could make the very flimsy argument that "hey, maybe a part of history was lost" and Achilles started off as someone brought over from Africa either as a slave (common) or as the son of a traveling merchant (less common).

But why the hell would Greeks base their imaginary god on someone that doesn't look like them? No culture does that. Ever. Vishnu was depicted as Indian. Shangdi depicted as Chinese. Jesus Christ (originally only European religion) was depicted as white. But we're to believe the Ancient Greeks decided their god looked like someone completely different?

Good for them. They can laugh all they want.
Me too. I'm laughing hard. Your people lift up the stupidest examples. If it's not a rapper/ball player it's some historical white European that is ancient enough that you can try to murky the waters. Will you finally be embarrassed when it eventually expands north to ancient "Nordic Blacks"?

in the end truth shall be revealed

Me too. I'm laughing hard.
I totally believe you.
Your people lift up the stupidest examples. If it's not a rapper/ball player it's some historical white European that is ancient enough that you can try to murky the waters. Will you finally be embarrassed when it eventually expands north to ancient "Nordic Blacks"?
No I won't. No one genuinely gives a shit about history, which is written by the victors anyways. People use history to paint narratives that they prefer. None of us were actually there. That is the real blackpill.

Last edited:
BBC is obsessed with BBC jfl

No I won't. No one genuinely gives a shit about history, which is written by the victors anyways. People use history to paint narratives that they prefer. None of us were actually there. That is the real blackpill.
Nobody cares about history yet minutes ago you were so happy someone of your race was a Greek hero? History is written by the victors - including changing their own race? None of us were present for almost every historical, scientific, cultural change in mankind - so it didn't happen? Paintings and writings and artifacts are imaginary?

Probably the lowest IQ post you've ever made.

Nobody cares about history yet minutes ago you were so happy someone of your race was a Greek hero?
If you're oblivious to the obvious tongue in cheek nature of that post I can't help you.
History is written by the victors - including changing their own race?
YES. Race is largely a made up concept to begin with and was arguably invented for this very purpose. The fact that you think only blacks engage in this sort of "racial appropriation" is what's funny. Historians debating the "race" of various groups is an argument as old as time itself, attacking each other writing entire books debating back and forth. Now THAT is funny. Even the recent Cleopatra thing was enough to stir up drama among racially obsessed types. Even I don't care that much because I understand history is written by the victors.
None of us were present for almost every historical, scientific, cultural change in mankind - so it didn't happen? Paintings and writings and artifacts are imaginary?
Things like that can forged quite easily, to be honest.

Meanwhile historians have always said the Ancient Greeks were more fair skinned and fair haired than modern Greeks even:
It's the opposite jfl. Modern greeks are way whiter than their ancient counterparts since Modern greeks have far more slavic blood from the north, and I don't know why I need to point this out to you, but ancient greeks also hellenized a ton of MENA peoppe into greekdom as well

YES. Race is largely a made up concept to begin with and was arguably invented for this very purpose.
Race is a made up concept in the sense it's an effort to separate people into groups by immutable but ill-defined physical similarities and differences. In that way it is similar to political borders - But that doesn't mean either of them are useless or completely arbitrary.

The fact that you think only blacks engage in this sort of "racial appropriation" is what's funny.
I never said Blacks are the only ones who ever attempted to appropriate another's race. But that is the example we're discussing right now.

Historians debating the "race" of various groups is an argument as old as time itself, attacking each other writing entire books debating back and forth.
Historians debating the race of various historical refigures is LARGELY a recent development. Actually 21st century. That's why it's controversial.

Now THAT is funny. Even the recent Cleopatra thing was enough to stir up drama among racially obsessed types. Even I don't care that much because I understand history is written by the victors.
"Racially obsessed types"? You're a black supremacist with a black panther avatar and an "Anti-White propagandist" tag. Who the hell here is more racially obsessed than you? You make pretend like you're ambivalent when you clearly care very very much.

Things like that can forged quite easily, to be honest.
We're talking about tens (if not hundreds) of millions of writings, paintings and artifacts preserved across millennia from 1000BC to 1900AD. Please don't tell me you think it's all a conspiracy and superior Ancient Blacks created most of European, Middle Eastern and Asian literature and art. But the superior Ancient Blacks were then somehow tricked(?) and their works were appropriated by others? Where was this roving army of forgers of Black intellectual property?

And yet you care nothing about race while positing this theory of mass forging.

Last edited:
Isn't this like 6-5 year old news? BBC living up to its name has been going on for a while now.

"Racially obsessed types"? You're a black supremacist with a black panther avatar and an "Anti-White propagandist" tag. Who the hell here is more racially obsessed than you? You make pretend like you're ambivalent when you clearly care very very much.
I agree on some of this. But out of the hundreds of stormcucks on here people single me out constantly when I post the slightest thing. They literally stalk my posts religiously. Find me where a poster "called me out" and actually had the same energy for stormcucks.

These are the same people who will deny that anti-black racism is a thing but you act just like the normies anytime a black man has something to say.

Aren't you curry? Curries and Schwaramas seem to have more smoke for me than the actual whites on here. The actual whites sit back and let you do their bidding.

Last edited:
I agree on some of this. But out of the hundreds of stormcucks on here people single me out constantly when I post the slightest thing. They literally stalk my posts religiously. Find me where a poster "called me out" and actually had the same energy for stormcucks.

These are the same people who will deny that anti-black racism is a thing but you act just like the normies anytime a black man has something to say.
"But people are racist here so I can make up shit".

Aren't you curry? Curries and Schwaramas seem to have more smoke for me than the actual whites on here. The actual whites sit back and let you do their bidding.
I know you aren't going to believe this given what you wrote above this line, but it isn't about you. Making fun of a company for saying Zeus in Ancient Greece was Black isn't making fun of you or necessarily all Blacks.

Case in point: I've made fun of curries who try to claim an Aryan/European or Iranian ancestry. I've made endless fun of that curry Buzzfeed foid ho was brown as a coconut but claimed to have European ancestry and was ridiculed so much on the internet after her Ancestry DNA results came back that Buzzfeed took down the video for her. At the same time, If you remember, I made a post in the past about how ethnic foids are useless (because foids are mostly only good for aesthetics) but at least ethnic men contribute something. And then had a multi-page argument with race trolls about why Blacks had some of the most important contributions to modern music.

And yet your only conclusion is that I am a white man's lapdog. Say it more for the asians in the back - we've only heard that from Blacks a few thousand times. I've 34 and as a result of growing up in the west have studied more European literature & art than Asian or South American or African. That's perhaps a shame. But nevertheless it's what I've attached to. So when people say Achilles and Zeus were Africans the visceral reaction is not because I hate Africa but because it's so obviously incorrect and race-pandering to me.

I think ultimately you need a lot more tact and cleverness if you're planning to be an affective Black supremacist because this kind of stuff just begs for mockery.

"But people are racist here so I can make up shit".
I didn't make up anything. I supported reverse appropriation. Jokingly at that.
Case in point: I've made fun of curries who try to claim an Aryan/European or Iranian ancestry. I've made endless fun of that curry Buzzfeed foid ho was brown as a coconut but claimed to have European ancestry and was ridiculed so much on the internet after her Ancestry DNA results came back that Buzzfeed took down the video for her. At the same time, If you remember, I made a post in the past about how ethnic foids are useless (because foids are mostly only good for aesthetics) but at least ethnic men contribute something. And then had a multi-page argument with race trolls about why Blacks had some of the most important contributions to modern music.
I don't stalk people's posts like stormcucks stalk me so I was genuinely asking. It may very well be the case that people who call me out have the same smoke for European fuckery. It's just not something I see very often.
I think ultimately you need a lot more tact and cleverness if you're planning to be an affective Black supremacist because this kind of stuff just begs for mockery.
It's good if people laugh. Laughing people are vulnerable and susceptible to receiving the hard black dick of the truth.