Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC > LCC

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
they thougth a BLACK south indian not some nigcel

@Transcended Trucel
@ReconElement

@Transcended Trucel
@ReconElement
JFL no, they’re literally talking about BBC

They must understand that Tyrone may likely suffer from a poor savings.

it's over

Nah man Indian women in India are colorist as fuck. JBW is truth in Curryland. White Skin >>>
Indian women are some of the least coal burning foids out there.
Watch the vid

thanks for the lifefuel. maybe i can go to curry land and ascend. even though i am ugly i think i can mog curries in their own land

thanks for the lifefuel. maybe i can go to curry land and ascend. even though i am ugly i think i can mog curries in their own land
Curryland is notoriously racist, it’s better to look for curry foids near you

If you can imitate the look of the current rappers (not even the thugmaxxed ones, the mainstream gentrified ones like drake and travis scott will do) you can probably ascend with a college aged curry hole relatively easily

Curry holes are an easy way for non-curries to ascend cause of how subhuman us curry men are :feelsrope:

Curryland is notoriously racist, it’s better to look for curry foids near you

If you can imitate the look of the current rappers (not even the thugmaxxed ones, the mainstream gentrified ones like drake and travis scott will do) you can probably ascend with a college aged curry hole relatively easily

Curry holes are an easy way for non-curries to ascend cause of how subhuman us curry men are :feelsrope:
They are white only where I live
same with east asian women, they do not like black guys

"Nice personalities" was a giga blackpill...

They'll still take a 3/10 white guy over you though. Gotta get that security.

@Transcended Trucel
@ReconElement
Currywhores look up to white whores as their spiritual leaders so they follow suit, as long as the white whore is not destroyed as a political and parasite like entity by incel friendly wignats, the whole world of foids will follow them, foids are very internationalist as race, religion, caste and creed barely exists for them, they just spread their legs for anyone they think is winning

It's Colossal Curry Cock (CCC)