Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC copers closets are made out of glass

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
Come out of the closet faggot. there is nothing more gay and cucked then to think about a black man fucking your white angle women 24/7. the things i see on this forum are so violently gay it makes my stomach turn. There are niggas on here who keep repeating that most black men are good looking, masculine and have the bbc halo. They don’t even realize how queer they are when they keep saying shit like this.

I wasn't thinking about it until you brought it up. Projection?

graycel on graycel violence
@IceStorm
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

@fang @Adolf Hitler even grays are onto you

Nigs do fuck white women alot though

yeah tbh i couldn't care less about some nigs
fortunally i don't see them where i live and they're always alone even when i see them

Nigs do fuck white women alot though
When people say this I wish they showed some proof. Not some anecdotal "I saw this one white woman at the mall and she had a cocoa puff colored kid in her baby stroller!!"

Data from dating apps and dating sites shows that they don't really date or fuck each others. I think this is completely exaggerated because people see so many advertisements where white women are coupled with black men.

When people say this I wish they showed some proof. Not some anecdotal "I saw this one white woman at the mall and she had a cocoa puff colored kid in her baby stroller!!"

Data from dating apps and dating sites shows that they don't really date or fuck each others. I think this is completely exaggerated because people see so many advertisements where white women are coupled with black men.
You're coping hard. Jfl. A white woman with a black child is ultimate proof she has been cream piedmont by niggers multiple times. And if bmwf fucking each other wasn't so common, whitecels would not cry about it so much

Thats what im saying, you faggots are not even realizing how queer you are. Come out the closet and leave this forum homo