Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BBC.com article on Tyre Nichols

brutal ape beating

Media distractions with the whole ongoing Pfizer fiasco. Also, I don't support police brutality of any kind, if you can't arrest a person who is unarmed without killing them you're a piss poor police officer. That goes for any race or ethnicity of the individual harmed.

What I don't like about these instances is that they say it is only a black issue, yet, there are plenty of examples of white people also being beaten to death or unjustly slaughtered. It isn't a racial issue, it's a law enforcement issue of unnecessary lethal force.

It's comical, CNN accused the recent five black police officers of being sympathetic to white supremacism in their practices, how the fuck did we arrive at such a crazy world? :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Media distractions with the whole ongoing Pfizer fiasco. Also, I don't support police brutality of any kind, if you can't arrest a person who is unarmed without killing them you're a piss poor police officer. That goes for any race or ethnicity of the individual harmed.

What I don't like about these instances is that they say it is only a black issue, yet, there are plenty of examples of white people also being beaten to death or unjustly slaughtered. It isn't a racial issue, it's a law enforcement issue of unnecessary lethal force.

It's comical, CNN accused the recent five black police officers of being sympathetic to white supremacism in their practices, how the fuck did we arrive at such a crazy world? :feelsjuice:

I hope this will lead to more violent riots in burgerland. America deserves to burn.

Cops are just people who were bullied and misunderstood people who were rejected by society. They just want revenge against those mogers and want enforce social justice. The problem is social justice is a subjective term so everyone see it different. Maybe even some of our fellow brocels are working as cops?

I hope this will lead to more violent riots in burgerland. America deserves to burn.
People in the more larger cities look for any reason to riot it seems these days. :feelsjuice:

Cops are just people who were bullied and misunderstood people who were rejected by society. They just want revenge against those mogers and want enforce social justice. The problem is social justice is a subjective term so everyone see it different. Maybe even some of our fellow brocels are working as cops?
Fuck the police