Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Batwoman

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Fucking foids are ruining everything lmao just another brainless movie where muh women are powerful

They even gave her the lesbian haircut jfl. The sad truth is that these things are not targeted to females, they are targeted to soycucks who will love it

Tfu on all that, we already have Girls und Panzer for girl's empowernment and enjoying cute girls doing cool things

Not even once.

I cringed, ugly lesbian looking whore

Not watching that trash

of course shes a dyke

What pisses me off about these female superhores is that they all look weak as fuck. Like male superheroes work out and take steroids to get bodies like greek gods. However these female superheros just do some regular ass normie routine that gets them looking like a 12 year old boy. I've seen regular ass women on the street with more definition than these "strong" superheroines. I can only suspend my disbelief so much.

Meanwhile I'm hype for Batman vs the TMNT

Hopefully she gets raped by the joker. But they'll probably make him a Chad like the Jared letto's

She looks old.

Batwoman is an absolute waste of a character in thid movie. She literally steals all of Batman's shit and she says that she doesnt want a man getting credit for a woman's work. JFL shes a massive hypocrite.