Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Battle for ritalin continues

Does rit deserve to come back?

• free him

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • don't (jk free him)

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Does the right of policing offtopic discussion belong to the mods? Let us ask ourselves a better question: does the future belong to knajjd, or does it belong to us, the people?
free @Ritalincel , the greatest man that ever lived
I may get banned for this, but whatever
I'm sleepy asf, it's almost 3 am here

Godspeed boyos
Another ritalin tribute thread, I guess

I like how this forum goes ape-shit :feelshaha:.

But free him tbh.

If @Insomniac can learn the new rules, then no excuse why Ritalincel couldn’t.

I say free him, this site is already dying, banning people like him will kill this site, we should be banning fakecels not our own kind.

RIP incels.me/is/co Nov 7, 2017 - April 13, 2019.

Unleash the Ritalin

Why would you get banned for this

Free @Ritalincel

I think the mods are pranking us. Ritalin learned his lesson, they can let him back in now.

I got banned from ban discussion by replying to a ban with "fuck this gay earth".
(((They))) are coming for us one by one :feelstrash:

I got banned from ban discussion by replying to a ban with "fuck this gay earth".
(((They))) are coming for us one by one :feelstrash:
i got banned for "shitposting" after someone asked why ritalin was banned, even though i eventually asked the dudes question

It will soon be over

why does he wear the mask?

I say free him, this site is already dying, banning people like him will kill this site, we should be banning fakecels not our own kind.
100% agree with him. @Ritalincel and @incelkingkong get banned while some non incel users can still post here, it just seems unfair.

If the site is dying because of a loweffort posterbot then it was already over for the site long ago. Nobody takes shit seriously here anymore, it's just bunch of teenagers wasting their prime years ldaring here posting memes and feeling soo edgy. :feelshaha: 13k was one of the good users whose leaving signaled that the site has been lost and it wont return to the way it was. But whatever guys, keep posting hammy and weebshit and hoping the world will get better while doing it.

Turns out Ritalin was really the most popular member ever. The people love low effort memeing.

Free, Ritalin foloowed me, and its always good to have followers

Attachments

• takeru.jpg
    takeru.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 34
you know what?
everybody should use his avatar for a while.
imagine the mess:feelzez: