Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Batman Arkham Cut Content Is Insane

interesting stuff, i played asylum, city and origins years ago.
good times.

Arkham City is my favorite out of the 4.

I replayed it a few months ago & it still holds up quite well.
i liked it asylum, but i prefer city a lot more.
asylum got a bit too repetitive with all the hostage rescuing and stealth take down rooms you had to do in the games campaign.

i liked it asylum, but i prefer city a lot more.
asylum got a bit too repetitive with all the hostage rescuing and stealth take down rooms you had to do in the games campaign.
I like Asylum as well but City is pretty much perfect. I like all 4 Arkham games a great franchise.

I like Asylum as well but City is pretty much perfect. I like all 4 Arkham games a great franchise.
i wish asylum had more of a horror vibe tbh.
it had one anyway, but not much, which is funny because it was kinda based on a serious house on serious earth.
a horrifying and surreal batman story.
back in 2014, i borrowed a copy of it from someone i knew owned who owned it, and there was this one moment that legit gave me nightmares.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecebf-dNTSk&pp=ygUPaW50byB0aGUgZGVwdGhz

anyhoo, the games story of joker creating a super serum based on venom is pretty much adapted from an episode of the batman cartoon from 2005.
i kinda wished the history of the asylum and armadeus arkham played a larger role in the story than being religated to a side quest, with an interesting sub plot that goes nowhere and is forgotten about.

I only went through Arkham Origins, the rest were boring and I couldn't play in them for more than two hours.

Played them all and even 100% Arkham Knight to get the true ending. Really great games.

Ive been deciding on buying the series and playing it, played it a few years ago for a bit but never finished it due to attention span