Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bathroom mirror+lighting is suicide fuel

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
It's like a magic reflection that shows you how you would look if your bones were more prominent.Sometimes I will stare at myself in the bathroom for 15 minutes just coping and imagining that's what I really look like.

It's like when harry potter discovers the mirror of erised and it shows him his greatest desires fulfilled.

But then you have to leave and face that it's over and you'll be ugly till the day you die.

I guess I know what you mean in the sense that when I walk into my bathroom the light hits me in away that my skin looks very healthy and my hair looks very light brown so I look white but then when I take a step forward and the light isnt directly above me I revert back to looking like a dark haired ethnic with shitty skin. My bones always look like shit though.

yeah i hate this too, its why i never turn on the lights in my bathroom

I look like shi5 anyway, fakecel if you dont

Some years ago after the shower i used to dress myself only with a tiny light in front of the wall, almost in total darkness. I dislike my body.

We are as attractive as our worst camera angle. Always remember that.