Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bateman > Chico according to my tinder

U

uninstall

Banned
-
holy shit

bateman obliterated chicko's results 80+ matches

20+ of them messaged me

some double messaged me after not responding

Show your results

Bateman is more masculine and robust. Chico is mostly fapmaterial for female JB and incels.

Bateman has a Superman face. Chico is more of a pretty boy. Only now I realized how gay this kind of discussion is LOL.

You used bad pictures of Chico

Nothing comes up when you search "chico" but I don't doubt that nick bateman mogs him

Again, not posting what pic you used for bateman because you will never find a guide to catfish on this site for some reason

Again, not posting what pic you used for bateman because you will never find a guide to catfish on this site for some reason
The best catfish pictures are from non famous Chads that you personally know.

yeah thats why he doesnt wanna post the pictures he used.

chico is unmoggable

View attachment 6487View attachment 6488

look above and think again

His head looks too much like a square, not really chad haircut and looks sad

Yep, nick bateman mogs him as shown by this experiment because he looks like more of a blue pilled NT normie that femoids want

But how am I supposed to have pictures of them?

And if a catfish is successful for some reason it won't be posted here

holy shit

bateman obliterated chicko's results 80+ matches

20+ of them messaged me

some double messaged me after not responding
I find it weird. To me Bateman and Chico are not that far apart when it comes to looks. So why did Bateman get more matches? Even if you say Bateman is better looking than Chico, does that really lead to 80 matches more? That is insane. Absolutely insane.

Bateman is more generic

But how am I supposed to have pictures of them?

And if a catfish is successful for some reason it won't be posted here
My personal catfish Chad has his private Instagram account. He did incredibly well on Tinder. I advise you to search on instagram for good looking non famous guys

Or use ones of unknown chads from different countries, I'm worried if I use the chads from my own country they might sue me. I get on fb and look up profiles from spain and ukraine then pick chads from there.

My personal catfish Chad has his private Instagram account. He did incredibly well on Tinder. I advise you to search on instagram for good looking non famous guys

And how should I start doing that? I have never used instagram btw.

I write a detailed guide about cat fishing