Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Basrd rednecks kill arrogant tallfag (repost)

Good old redneck fun.

i remember when this shit when down jfl

That's @BummerDrummer uncle and cousin :feelshaha:

tallfags are bigger fakecels than fatcels

IMG 3026
Incredibly based

LMAO i remember this :feelshaha::feelshaha:

based father and son tbh

The ending when the foid realized her husband ran out of tall privilege music to my ears

The gun: the great equalizer. It's no wonder so many governments ban their citizens from having them.

The ending when the foid realized her husband ran out of tall privilege music to my ears
Crocodile tears, my friend. She will probably go and find herself another tallfag to lick her tears. :feelsthink:

Manlet uprising now
The gun: the great equalizer. It's no wonder so many governments ban their citizens from having them.
Governments prohibit weapons to take power away from the population

Last edited:
That foid crying and screaming at the end was so satisfying lmao

I HAVE NEVER seen a collection of IQs this low, WTF how am i the same species. And i am retarded but jfc

I HAVE NEVER seen a collection of IQs this low, WTF how am i the same species. And i am retarded but jfc
That had more to do with both sides feeling privileged tbh

Do you feel privileged ?

I was hoping they'd play the nwo wrestling theme and spray paint nwo on his corpse :lul:

His height made him arrogant.
The manlets taught him some humility.
His wife bears responsibility as she probably encouraged and rewarded his aggressive behaviour.

507A56EB00000578 6191483 Just before Howard is shot Box tries to get between the three me a 2

This is the guy in question who was shot
@Transcended Trucel @Quarantined @sexratiocel @Broly @lonelycurry26

What do you think about him getting shot his green eyes and Chad white teeth. What do you think about fellow manlets.
LMAO i remember this :feelshaha::feelshaha:

based father and son tbh
Incel trait: never shooting tall demons with guns because your father wasn't there :feelsrope:

Last edited:
But he's so tall, how could a bullet kill him?

This is the true superiority of the manlet. Tallfags only exist because of the Jew pigger kkkops protecting them from the real alpha male which is the manlet with his superior intellect

Castle Doctrine moment :feelskek:

Foid got too confident lmao

GIGALIFEFUEL. Based rednecks for the win :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
Best part was the 10 seconds it took the wife to realise that multiple gun shots including with a fucking shotgun killed her husband. Made my day. :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao: