Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Basic bitch morality

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The prevailing morality of modernity is that of the basic white bitch. If you are ever in doubt as far as not knowing how to act in a morally beneficial way in real life, just do what a basic bitch would do, and you could never do wrong. The time incels spend contemplating moral positions are irrelevant to life experience, as contemplating these things aren't important to basic bitches, therefore everyone should not concern themselves of such things.

With these conclusions in mind, my new goal in life is to become more narcissistic. There are only 3 types of people you are allowed to care about: yourself, your pets, and your family.

If you waste a second of time caring about any people outside these 3 groups, you are a creep, and a loser that needs to work on themselves. People outside these groups are just parties to be exploited for your immediate gratification. Keep all relations one-sided and transactional. If you want to love something outside of yourself, just get a pet bro! It's okay to love your fur babies :soy:. If you really want to be allowed to care for others, maybe you should have just been a therapist, and get paid for it, which is the appropriately capitalistic thing to do anyway.

Last edited:
i will care about the people of this forum

There are only 3 types of people you are allowed to care about: yourself, your pets, and your family.
And close friends, if you have any.

And close friends, if you have any.

Nah. Do basic bitches keep close friends, or do they use them?
By the way, if you are low IQ, the post I wrote above is satire. Please do not be a fuckstain to the world like these basic bitches.

Last edited:
The prevailing morality of modernity is that of the basic white bitch. If you are ever in doubt as far as not knowing how to act in a morally beneficial way in real life, just do what a basic bitch would do, and you could never do wrong. The time incels spend contemplating moral positions are irrelevant to life experience, as contemplating these things aren't important to basic bitches, therefore everyone should not concern themselves of such things.

With these conclusions in mind, my new goal in life is to become more narcissistic. There are only 3 types of people you are allowed to care about: yourself, your pets, and your family.

If you waste a second of time caring about any people outside these 3 groups, you are a creep, and a loser that needs to work on themselves. People outside these groups are just parties to be exploited for your immediate gratification. Keep all relations one-sided and transactional. If you want to love something outside of yourself, just get a pet bro! It's okay to love your fur babies :soy:. If you really want to be allowed to care for others, maybe you should have just been a therapist, and get paid for it, which is the appropriately capitalistic thing to do anyway.

TBH I care about nothing, not even myself, I just have the annoying bias of my consciousness being trapped in this specific body, until I can find a way to percieve existence as some immaterial independent consciousness I pretty much have no choice but to act in the interest of this body

my brain was cucked at a young age. No matter how I try, I'm still not a liar. I don't care if people are burned alive, I just can't lie. I only care about my own transition out of the madness. Nothing else matters. Get out better than what I've got.

my brain was cucked at a young age. No matter how I try, I'm still not a liar. I don't care if people are burned alive, I just can't lie. I only care about my own transition out of the madness. Nothing else matters. Get out better than what I've got.
I must admit.

I would piss on someone if they were on fire... I guess I'm just a nice guy.

TBH I care about nothing, not even myself, I just have the annoying bias of my consciousness being trapped in this specific body, until I can find a way to percieve existence as some immaterial independent consciousness I pretty much have no choice but to act in the interest of this body

I always felt in watching Dr. Manhattan drift off into the cosmos to deal with quarks is a higher plane of existence I wish to comprehend. But we are biologically aliens in our own planet.