Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bashing someone for their iq (if legitimately low iq) is one of the most condemned forms of discrimination

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
Even more than bashing someone for their looks, height or race.

people are like oh iq doesnt matter bro! then they get triggered if theres a post about iq and how its important and leads to positive or negative outcomes. Blackpilled posts are accepted and people drown in their own misery

low iq thread

True. Many low iq people are born with and can't improve it either

low iq thread
iq is one of the most controversial topics in literature so cope. Scientists cant even touch how it’s related to race. Shitting on someone for height or looks is mostly accepted tbh no matter how much people complain; most are virtue signalling. People can use retarded as an insult but if theyre actually seriously and say it influences your life, people get triggered. Iq isnt a widely accepted metric and it seems more immutable (lots think you can softmax for big improvements) so any deterministic views are met with outrage.

ricecels will never benefit from iq studies since people all want to think theyre 10s in iq

IQ research is literally blackballed into oblivion. Idk wtf you're talking about. People call other people stupid all the fucking time and no one really gives a shit. Hell, most of the posturing on the internet is ultimately a "me smart you dumb" rhetorical maneuver. Unless you mean the barely followed prohibition on calling people retards.

Everyone admits smart parents have smart kids, but as soon as you point out how that's eugenic selection you are Hitler Incarnate.

IQ research is literally blackballed into oblivion. Idk wtf you're talking about. People call other people stupid all the fucking time and no one really gives a shit. Hell, most of the posturing on the internet is ultimately a "me smart you dumb" rhetorical maneuver. Unless you mean the barely followed prohibition on calling people retards.

Everyone admits smart parents have smart kids, but as soon as you point out how that's eugenic selection you are Hitler Incarnate.
yea ik but most people arent that serious. I mean saying iq is important and how it affects your life: like calling niggers dumb and saying theyre barely human and incapable of certain behaviours. Most people think stupid people voluntarily act like that. Most normies think smart parents and their kids are hard working.

Last edited:
Low iq people make me angry because they hurt my intelligence with their ignorance and animalistic behavior. That's why i hate most niggers

iq is one of the most controversial topics in literature so cope. Scientists cant even touch how it’s related to race. Shitting on someone for height or looks is mostly accepted tbh no matter how much people complain; most are virtue signalling. People can use retarded as an insult but if theyre actually seriously and say it influences your life, people get triggered. Iq isnt a widely accepted metric and it seems more immutable (lots think you can softmax for big improvements) so any deterministic views are met with outrage.
oh my iq

yeah bc normies are retarded so they identify with retards