Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Basement dwellers

My own basement

• My parents basement

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I live in a normal home

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I live with parents, but not in a basement

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • My own basement

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Monke

Monke

Death and destruction!
★★
How many of you live in basements?

Nobody really has a basement here in bongland

I live in a mall basement.

I’ve never seen a basement ever.

I’m sleeping in the basement right now. It’s good because there is no sunlight so I can sleep whenever I want without the sun bothering me.
IMG 7105

I’m sleeping in the basement right now. It’s good because there is no sunlight so I can sleep whenever I want without the sun bothering me.
View attachment 847436
I've heard that in the absence of sunlight your day will stretch and be in around 36h. Is it true?

I've heard that in the absence of sunlight your day will stretch and be in around 36h. Is it true?
Idk, I don’t really track the time anymore. If you are saying that my days seem longer than no, it’s shorter because I’m constantly use my phone until I’m too tired. Then I’ll take my nighttime meds and fall asleep. Time past really fast for me.

Idk, I don’t really track the time anymore. If you are saying that my days seem longer than no, it’s shorter because I’m constantly use my phone until I’m too tired. Then I’ll take my nighttime meds and fall asleep. Time past really fast for me.
Honestly, I feel like I’m in limbo right now. Not thinking about my past and not thinking about my future, only the present.

Last edited:
View attachment 847436
Nice job doxxxing yourself the feds can take an image and track you down with it

How exactly he doxxed himself?
Posting an image of your actual real life room can be tracked down by feds. Hopefully he doesn't get caught. Yes you can track down the user with said photo coordinates encoded in the photo data.

Posting an image of your actual real life room can be tracked down by feds. Hopefully he doesn't get caught. Yes you can track down the user with said photo coordinates encoded in the photo data.
Its clean. I'd rather worried about using iPhone to make these photos.

Its clean. I'd rather worried about using iPhone to make these photos.
Nah. I know it by experience. They can track you down with any phone type of you post a rl photo you are fucked. I'm just warning the guy.

Nah. I know it by experience. They can track you down with any phone type of you post a rl photo you are fucked. I'm just warning the guy.
How exactly would they do it?

This is more better with techcels. I don't know shit about removing and adding whatever shit on files. But could be useful to cels who actually use PCs and grew up with richer environments for said pcs

This is more better with techcels. I don't know shit about removing and adding whatever shit on files. But could be useful to cels who actually use PCs and grew up with richer environments for said pcs
just read the guide its actually very easy and straightforward to the point a drooling retard could be capable of it.

just read the guide its actually very easy and straightforward to the point a drooling retard could be capable of it.
I can't though I mix up the files and it's very frustrating. Techcels mogg the fuck out of me. I just do what's simple. I don't post IRL pics.

Capabilities? You mean you're too retarded to use exif tool?
tbh never heard of it but have not tried doxxing random people either

tbh never heard of it but have not tried doxxing random people either
So let's sum this up.

You had read an article about exif metadata in some shit newspaper. Then you decided that this made you a computer security expert. So here you are giving advice to random strangers on the internet on topic you have zero knowledge about.

So let's sum this up.

You had read an article about exif metadata in some shit newspaper. Then you decided that this made you a computer security expert. So here you are giving advice to random strangers on the internet on topic you have zero knowledge about.
I never claimed to be an expert I said removal of it is pretty basic.