Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting BasedShaman Sellout

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I used to follow him at 15.000 subs and damn he is such a sellout. He is at 65.000 and do stupid edgy videos that imo appeals to young edgy teenagers. He is now wearing a turban? and drink juice out of a huge glass jar while sometimes rubbing a metal ball to tell people their future and apparently this is working for him because his followers has exponentially been growing the last few months I really can´t comprehend how there is a demand for stupid shit like this but this just goes to show how stupid the youth is. (I assume it´s the youth who is the majority of his subscribers)

The worst thing about this is the fact that he actually made really interesting and good content before he sold out, I knew a lot about mass shooters but it was his channel who introduced me to George Sodini and I really enjoyed watching his videos about Seung Hui Cho but now he doesn´t do none of that.

The only thing positive about him is the fact that he admits he is a sellout, he had said this a lot of times and keep saying it which I like because I hate when people are lying about obvious shit.

Just ignore the man and let him earn youtube bux off retarded preteens.

Just ignore the man and let him earn youtube bux off retarded preteens.
Yeah I guess it´s for the better his channel is only getting worse and worse.

sub to mine instead....look for an Adolf Stalin with a Caesar's Legion avatar.

Wasn't that obvious? That's why I wanted people to stop making threads about him.. 1 thread made about him = makes one more video. He was using the opportunity OBVIOUSLY ARGHH

Wasn't that obvious? That's why I wanted people to stop making threads about him.. 1 thread made about him = makes one more video. He was using the opportunity OBVIOUSLY ARGHH

sub to mine instead....look for an Adolf Stalin with a Caesar's Legion avatar.

Great stuff, just watched "The Irrationality of Rationalism and its War on the Modern World".

Very much concordant with my own perspective, will probably watch some more later.

I also do pieces on incels as well. real shit.

ive changed my mind on him tbh. i used to like him but i cant stand his constant forced positivity/bluepill mindset.

Based bullshit.

I know that is why I have been reluctant to make this thread for a couple of weeks, because back when he made a lot of videos based on threads made about him it seemed like some kind of fight going back and forth, I just made this thread to vent.