Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BasedShaman Admits the Blackpill but still try to gives red/blue pill advice. Normies subconsciously know we are right.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-

He goes over Kokoros blackpill infographs in an attempt to "debunk" or go around these cynical facts by merely overlooking them in an attempt to provide lifefuel for his viewers who are already blackpilled. He even stated he didn't wanna do this because it can easily give you a more negative view in life. But along the way he ends up saying quite the same things that we say all the time. Also the videos I put aren't working, oh well.

Asian women do want to escape Asian culture and men by dating white man in a very high rate. He applies his own theory on why that is. But his only argument against this is that it isn't impossible to succeed dating wise as an Asian man. Just like how it isn't impossible to become a UFC world champion with only one working arm. INB4 "exaggeration" you get the point. INB4 "life is about overcoming obstacles" to people (I mean incels in general) who already go through 10x more than what the vast majority of people go through by simply continuing to live. INB4 "theres more to life than dating" inceldom is about the general discrimination, ridicule, rejection, etc that outcast men face their entire life.

he explains how online dating is very hypergamous and how women have so many men coming to them. One of the biggest pillars of the blackpill, women have so many options, especially these days. He tried to negate that by saying that okcupid, along with the rest of online dating, has tons of men and a comparatively small amount of women. But the thing is, it only looks like that because things are so skewed for men but in reality
1531585604908-png.27680

Okcupid got as much women as men. So women got many options because men will date anything while women are very selective. Its hypergamy, not a bad gender ratio, boyo. He also says that women will only pick out the hot guys that message them...and that is why he doesn't recommend online dating. So you have to be good looking to even be given attention in online dating, and for some reason that doesn't apply in the real world. This also reminds me of his elliot video where he spend nearly the entire video editing the description but that graph (in video) proved its completely irrelevant because the personality rating is the same with or without it. The words did mean nothing. "if you don't look good enough they aren't going to give you a chance"

"ugly girls feel the same way about being mogged by stacies" except ugly women still get tons of attention from men, especially in online dating. I just went over this, you can't cope your way out of this. Also an ugly women will still get flooded with compliments if they post pictures, just not as much as stacies. This is like saying that millionaires relate to homeless people because they get wealth-mogged by billionaires. Outside of that he does same old "NAWALT" argument, not 100% of women are exact clones of each other so that debunks the experiment he is looking at. My argument to this is always "a person doesn't have a 100% chance of dying if they shoot themselves in the head with a shotgun, that doesn't mean you shouldn't expect to die if you do it." He also says you can't let other people affect the way you live life, brb going to meet some slaves in 3rd world countries and telling them that.

"sure, looks matter more. But you can improve your looks." If you haven't already looksmaxxed / approachmaxxed, you aren't considered an incel in this community. And you only have a limited range of improvement, you can't turn every kid in remedial classes into a genius, or even anywhere near normal in intelligence. You also gotta take into account that attractiveness is all relative, as proved by studies, so a group of guys will be incel in a society like this no matter what.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbwxJO40N0o=s910
He starts with anecdotes. What that study proved is that being "too nice" will cause people to reject you, which isn't that far fetched if you think about it. And being "too nice" doesn't even have to cross anywhere near the doormat territory for it to cause people to see you as a lame. Then when he continued reading on he simply hammered on about one word used, "hate." I wrote the thread that infograph was based on, fyi. "why would they hate you" because they often see you as a punching bag, and they will justify this. You are a "loser" and society hates losers, you can't deny that. Hell just look at how hating "nice guys" is a meme now because they allegedly go berzerk at girls over every rejection they get. But people now will go berzerk on a guy if he simply posts on social media about how he is lonely despite being nice, they WILL call him a hateful, misogynist incel. I am not exaggerating at all. The "they are actually assholes" is total bullshit. And besides that, when I used the word "hate" I was also referring to mere social rejection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbwxJO40N0o=s1040
"I think thats common sense" no it isn't, surprisingly. Just listen to almost every feminist, they say having trouble with women means you must be a hateful white nationalist who is a giant asshole to people lmao. The primary reason for that, I think, is because it challenges their narrative that women are flawless angels and the source of all evil is 100% from men. INB4 "im a feminist/know a feminist and I don't believe that." He also skips over the violent man part, conveniently, and only put the focus on assertive. More domination/assertiveness = less niceness, this is something so many bluepillers don't realize. The most dominant type of a man is a straight up bully/thug, the most nice is someone who would never hurt anything, is charitable, and completely kind. They oppose each other in the niceness spectrum. This supports the "nice guy" argument, by default. The optimal place on the spectrum, having 0% mean doormat and 100% being a bully to the max, it is definitely past 60%, maybe even pushing towards 70s-80s%. INB4 "don't focus on the percentage of your niceness" to sound pretentious and relieving. That is what this infograph proves, those anecdotes that insensitive douchebags get all the girls is scientifically backed. Later on that infograph he dodges the "girls are attracted to strong men who often turn towards abuse" by saying that its not necessarily that girls are attracted to that, just that chads do get away with it due to their looks. Turn off the video, we are fucking done. Only the 4th infograph and he is spitting so many blackpills. No need to go through the ultra long video.

INB4 "stop giving him attention" I'm only displaying how bluepilled/redpilled normies subconsciously know we are right, it is just more convenient to view the world as more fair because it is more reassuring.

Last edited:
HIGH IQ AS FUCK

INB4 (insert something I can be called out on here, but now that I pointed it out no one can call me out on it kek get rekt losers)

INB4 (insert something I can be called out on here, but now that I pointed it out no one can call me out on it kek get rekt losers)
because its not like I can predict low iq arguments then address them before they "own" me, often with strawmen or not looking at whole picture.

@Ryo_Hazuki sticky this brah, BasedShaman won’t touch this one

BasedShaman, if you're reading this post of mine then let me tell you that I appreciate and respect you for having the courage to make a video on the blackpill which is something most white western liberals wouldn't dare to touch. This shows you have more integrity and empathy than those who's only tactic is demonization of the other party and sanctification of themselves by an appeal to consensus (mostly other white western liberals of course) for their so called moral superiority.

Although you may disagree with incels on certain levels, at least you strive to be a virtuous individual so once again I respect you for that.

High IQ, but really, stop giving him attention