Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Based WOW quest

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Stalvan Mistmantle is an undead human noble with a bloodied past. He was an instructor at the Moonbrook schoolhouse, and also worked as a personal tutor. He eventually developed an attraction to one of his students, a young woman named Tilloa. Stalvan imagined a future with this girl, but her future groom was already arranged by her parents.

Tilloa treated Stalvan with kindness, something he "interpreted" as romantic interest despite her young age. Years later, she appeared one day before him with a young man, holding hands. Tilloa then casually referred to Stalvan as an old uncle, which infuriated Stalvan. It is unclear exactly what happened, but it was called 'a massacre' by some of the people you talk to during your quest to uncover the legend of Stalvan.

Stalvan seems to have butchered Tilloa and her young groom-to-be with an axe, and quite possibly her entire family as well. In his notes, he claims that the blood he'd spilt paled in comparison to the tears he had shed. He then carefully hid the bodies and retreated back to his home north-east of Darkshire, and remained there until the darkness crept into Duskwood and consumed him.

Based. Dumb bitch should have sucked his penis after leading him on by being nice.

Based. Dumb bitch should have sucked his penis after leading him on by being nice.
He took matters into his own hands.

She led him on and gave him signals. He even writes about it in his journal. She cucked him and called him old probably thinking she'd get away with it.

I feel no remorse for her. That's what happens when you play with a man's heart