Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based white jew IDF soldier harasses a muslim sheboon

He reminds me of the JetBlue burger king guy

goyim show no respect to God chosen soldier :feelskek:

Any faggot who defends kikes deserves to be beheaded.
ABSOLUTE AUSCHWITZ

DIRTY FUCKING MUSLIM. KILL ALL MUSLIMS AND BURN THEM ALIVE

Any faggot who defends kikes deserves to be beheaded.
ABSOLUTE AUSCHWITZ
NUKE THE KAABA. TORTURE MUSLIM KIDS TO DEATH IN FRONT OF THEIR MOTHERS. BURN MUSLIM PREGNANT WOMAN

NNNIIIGGGGGEEEER!!!! FUCK NIGGERS MAN ALWAYS FUCKING NIGGER. ALWAYS CARRY A PISTOL TO BLOW NIGGERS HEADS

Shut up, GrAY.
Literally fucking lgbtq colours in your fucking name, i dont give a shit you have ten morbillion trillion posts. get shot by a firing squad dirty fucking muslim degenerate scumbag. in minecraft.

Literally fucking lgbtq colours in your fucking name, i dont give a shit you have ten morbillion trillion posts. get shot by a firing squad dirty fucking muslim degenerate scumbag. in minecraft.
Shut up, GrAY.

jews aren't white also they are a greater threat than mudslimes

jews aren't white also they are a greater threat than mudslimes
Its so hypocritical to call this jew non-white and then go around and call moortugals white for exanple. That jewish man is whiter than the entire south europe population combined.

Don't project your homosexuality, faggot. Stop acting like a woman
lol you call me GrAY but when i call you GAY morbillion poster muslim scumbag you say i am projecting jfl

Its so hypocritical to call this jew non-white and then go around and call moortugals white for exanple. That jewish man is whiter than the entire south europe population combined.
meds aren't white but they are european at least. jews are neither