Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [BASED] We should start targeting "Weekly advice threads"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
With Incel commentary.

After the shit show that passed as IT ones where they're at breaking point into finally accepting the :blackpill: & AGREEING WITH US. I figure it more beneficial to give that little "extra budge or nudge" so to speak with our counter commentaries to their so called platitudes & propaganda by actively having a mega thread here & quoting their quotes with running commentary so to speak.

Yes man i like this idea

i look forward to this

The Omen!

You guys always speak about IT so I decided to check it out for myself. It is hilarious really. And their Weekly Advice Thread is the cherry on top. Today I thought the same thing as you, LittleBoy.

It appears that Advice Thread has everything from the start:

1.Here you can see how guy is concern that he feels healthy urges towards beautiful women. Guess the outcome :soy: :soy: :soy:

Screen1

2. And here fellow etniccel realized you don't tell women that you are an incel. HARD WAY. Guy is ready to be blackpilled.

Screen2

P.S. I really want to somehow help this poor souls.

Last edited:
JFL I assumed some members were already doing this

I think here not. Because they have to make an account ? so no in my opinion.

You might die of a soy overdose while making your presence there

Weekly Truth Thread

We should.Nice idea

The Omen!

You guys always speak about IT so I decided to check it out for myself. It is hilarious really. And their Weekly Advice Thread is the cherry on top. Today I thought the same thing as you, LittleBoy.

It appears that Advice Thread has everything from the start:

1.Here you can see how guy is concern that he feels healthy urges towards beautiful women. Guess the outcome :soy: :soy: :soy:

2. And here fellow etniccel realized you don't tell women that you are an incel. HARD WAY. Guy is ready to be blackpilled.

P.S. I really want to somehow help this poor souls.

Guys, I mean, think about it.

I mean, there's a reason why our subculture has grown so rapidly despite cultural hostility. It's because we listen to these troubled folks.

What does IT do to anyone who complains about being a virgin? "Just shower bro." "It's just your personality bro." "Just read stoic philosophy bro." "You're an entitled rapist who's no better than the latest mass shooter." Cue the pedantic platitudes, mockery memes and feminazi Facebook groups. IT is doing a great job pushing these on-the-fence individuals to the blackpill.

We should start a mega thread that takes their comments & put them here for us to critique it rationally & sanely. They would never touch that.

I mean, there's a reason why our subculture has grown so rapidly despite cultural hostility. It's because we listen to these troubled folks.

What does IT do to anyone who complains about being a virgin? "Just shower bro." "It's just your personality bro." "Just read stoic philosophy bro." "You're an entitled rapist who's no better than the latest mass shooter." Cue the pedantic platitudes, mockery memes and feminazi Facebook groups. IT is doing a great job pushing these on-the-fence individuals to the blackpill.

Bullseye.

Advice is cucked. It's over, theres nothing you can do

That's actually a pretty good idea

They will simply take it down then.

Give it time slow and steady.

A year ago they denied sexual racism and recommended Tinder.

Now it's all just "Having strrict racial preferences for sexual partners doesn't make me racist"

"why are you hating on women when you want to have sex with them"

"oh you find the behavior and lifestyle of modern women gross? Semms like he's gay and wants Chad"

The general low iq off topic humor, when they don't have arguments

And many more stuff I've forgotten while typing bc I'm fking tired.

But yeah they can't stop the blackpill

This is a good idea and I've been itching for this forum to get active in spreading the blackpill elsewhere. But we need to be strategic and subtle about it. Anything that comes on too strong redditors will just shut down - I'm not just talking about getting banned by mods, but individual redditors will just shut down into a low power mode until the scary idea goes away.

Just had a thought, how about posting here (we know they observe) stating you're (insert username) from there & that you're larping on IT as such & such, pick some regular members, who knows maybe it'll create distrust there. Better to make accounts there & go along with their echo chamber for months then drop some names here, some longcon shit.

I'm surprised he's allowed to stay up...

Winning. Fuckers.

Last edited:
We should revive this idea

We should revive this idea

YAAASSS!!!!!
Give it time slow and steady.

But yeah they can't stop the blackpill

So when we verbally fight back against that body shaming by Foids we're called "misogynistic"... K... Den...

Their own contradictions are cannibalising them...
When we physically fight back against that discrimination & hatred against us after being verbally silenced via lawfare... We're called Terrorists... "Am I rite y'all"?

Last sentence... St Bagelcel tried that & he was brutally punished for it.

Seeping :blackpill: coming out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/dxza1x/weekly_advice_thread_11181124/f7yhlei/

Last edited:

They always come back.

While we're at it, we can mass flag youtubers who hate on incels like coach red pill.

I've taken to screen captioning it now...

So they're admitting the :blackpill:...

Just forgetting the halo & failo effects which are well documented & even well admitted to.

Last edited: