Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Based video on races

Watching right now. I love this censored content, Its censored for a reason, Its the spot on truth.

Watching right now. I love this censored content, Its censored for a reason, Its the spot on truth.
Dude what's crazy is this was broadcasted love on national TV and now they censor it. No one has best Jared Taylor in a debate so they censor whatever videos he's in.

Dude what's crazy is this was broadcasted love on national TV and now they censor it. No one has best Jared Taylor in a debate so they censor whatever videos he's in.
new world order

Get out of the thread faggot.
captain phillips GIF

white liberal w0man are so stupid its terrifying. exhausted dont care to add more.

Damn, it was in 2003. 20 years later and all Europe is screwed just like North America.

Wish it's uncensored

DNW+It's a Sfcel cope already disproved by science.

Dude I was watching and the guy said he doesn't have a problem with jews cause they are white... maybe they werent at full power in the 90s like they are now idk

Dude I was watching and the guy said he doesn't have a problem with jews cause they are white... maybe they werent at full power in the 90s like they are now idk
Eh. He probably just hasn't done the research

Strong independent woman

People have no problem admitting that blacks run faster & have bigger penises. But as soon as you say Whites & East Asians have higher IQ's on average they deny it.

Phil Donahue bodied him though

Nigga literally says about 18 min in that jews are fine by him and he'd be happy to live among them because they "look white". Yeah so do plenty of arabs and latinos and even so-called blacks. It's actually quite blackpilled because he kepts getting badgered about his comments about "ugly mexicans and ugly haitians" jfl it's all LOOKS

Nigga literally says about 18 min in that jews are fine by him and he'd be happy to live among them because they "look white". Yeah so do plenty of arabs and latinos and even so-called blacks. It's actually quite blackpilled because he kepts getting badgered about his comments about "ugly mexicans and ugly haitians" jfl it's all LOOKS
Because people tribalistic and attack people who look different. That's his entire point. He's not a white supremacist. He just understands races cannot naturally coexist. Neither can religions or different ideologies. Diversity never works.

Look at the race wars between Hispanics and blacks if you want an example of this. Historically what did Hispanics what history do they have to motivate these race wars? Look at the riots between Asians and blacks. If people are different they'll be tribalistic towards each other and blacks especially are scientifically proven to be more aggressive than other races for better or for worse.

I watched this at 4 in the morning. He was right on so many points but the host's counterarguments were so bad. It was quite enjoyable

I watched this at 4 in the morning. He was right on so many points but the host's counterarguments were so bad. It was quite enjoyable
That's normies in a nutshell. You can drop all the facts you want and in the end it'll all be pointless.

his comments about "ugly mexicans and ugly haitians" jfl it's all LOOKS
Yes. You notice things like this more and more after being blackpilled but it was so blatant here. Looks really are everything and contribute largely to this hierarchy of races. It's so brutal

Brutal BBC and great replacement pill towards the end

It's either ignorance or he knew the one group you will never be allowed to criticise is the Jews, you will lose it all.