Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based user Blackpills cucks on “love”

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
5F6CF307 AA9D 4CC6 9CE8 473854333A4D

Typical foid answer who hurt u :foidSoy:

I thought this wasn’t an incel channel :soy:

Last edited:
This is ridiculous

"who hurt you" has to be one of the most rage inducing things a person can say
god i fucking hate those 3 words, i can just imagine some nerdy loser on his phone thinking hes gonna be getting bitches cause hes defending women on the internet while a normie is fucking his crush while ghosting her and calling her a bitch

Only form of love is between Parents and Child or blood relatives.

god i fucking hate those 3 words, i can just imagine some nerdy loser on his phone thinking hes gonna be getting bitches cause hes defending women on the internet while a normie is fucking his crush while ghosting her and calling her a bitch
who hurt you?

Who hurt you sweaty

who hurt you?
Dragon Ball Super GIF by Toei Animation

Love is just lust but adding the desire to not be lonely.

Love is only for chads/stacies , the rest is beta bucks, her love for money
Nope even normies experience love because they’re good enough. Beta Buxxers are just an incel’s way of thinking they ascended

it's something women have for chad and their family/children. If a man has it it'll be exploited by women to deprive him of his money