Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Uk gymcel roasts faggot sat with a foid on livestream

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★

Her face of absolute disgust when The faggot said “yeah I’m her bf”. Jfl :lul::lul::lul:

Dammmmmn. Fckn brutal. His self-esteem got destroyed.

Hey IncelTears, would her face show disgust or would she laugh flirtily if that f@g was an attractive man?

We are watching blackpill live. Holy shit.

He looks and acts autistic. How did he even enter Stacys house.

Last edited:
oofy doofy relationship, warm and fuzzy, without sex)))))

MTN makes fun of bluepilled incel

Dammmmmn. Fckn brutal. His self-esteem got destroyed.

Hey IncelTears, would her face show disgust or would she laugh flirtily if that f@g was an attractive man?

We are watching blackpill live. Holy shit.

He looks and acts autistic. How did he even enter Stacys house.
I don’t feel sorry for that faggot one bit. He’s not autistic he’s just feminine and low T. He tried to pretty boy and fag maxx. He probably wears makeup and has many foid friends

MTN makes fun of bluepilled incel
That guys a faggot not incel. he’s the type of guy you’d see on cucktears bragging about having a gf. Meanwhile he gets Cucked like this Jfl

He's a sub 5, if he wasn't gay she would be disgusted by him and wouldn't let him in her room

Her face of absolute disgust when The faggot said “yeah I’m her bf”. Jfl :lul::lul::lul:
Standard passive agressive foid shit even towards people she's supposed to be friends with. This guy is just being used. It reminds me of my normie sister and her "bestie" that had a fag friend and for some time he was included in their social circle but at some point they started shit talking him for this or that and then they discarded him

That was brutal

Wish I could look good and experience the mogger life for even 1 minute

I don’t feel sorry for that faggot one bit. He’s not autistic he’s just feminine and low T. He tried to pretty boy and fag maxx. He probably wears makeup and has many foid friends

But why did he do that weird arm movement at the start? It looked very autistic or is this some shit kids do these days? Haha.

I love how his life gets destroyed like that.

Standard passive agressive foid shit even towards people she's supposed to be friends with. This guy is just being used. It reminds me of my normie sister and her "bestie" that had a fag friend and for some time he was included in their social circle but at some point they started shit talking him for this or that and then they discarded him
Typical faggot I blame him. People like them resort to worshipping foids just for a shred of interaction with them

But why did he do that weird arm movement at the start? It looked very autistic or is this some shit kids do these days? Haha.

I love how his life gets destroyed like that.
It’s a dance. He’s jestermaxxing and trying to appear “fun and social” to try and win her over. He should’ve realised it’s over from the start

both are dickheads

Meanwhile she'd fuck the "bad boy" trashing him then cry when that guy mistreats her lol.

Don't think he's gay tbh, he just looks high trust and autistic. Too ugly to have "pretty boy" appeal, though.

She said he is not his boyfriend. Prob that guy is frienzoned and think he is her bf, jfl.

pathetic-dragon-ball.gif