Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Turkish men attack foids with revealing clothes

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Even Muslim countries are being infected with (((feminism)))

It is over.

Despicable whores.

Just cover yourselves!

It's not that hard ffs.

It is over.
wonder if pakistan or saudi arabia (typically more conservative) is

Our only hope is islam nowadays, but turkey is westernised.

@Cuyen did this :feelzez:

Our only hope is islam nowadays, but turkey is westernised.
islam xd
e2e.jpg

classic westernised lost sunni identity turkish foids I saw a lot of them here in turkey %40 of young turkish foids like them. I said here so many times but you guys always memed about it with "BBBBUT ISSLAM WILL PROTECT FOIDS" no it's not %90 of turkey is not practising islam and MUNAFIQ there is not even sharia law in turkey its BANNED by goverment only coping turkcels like me will go for religion fully our ancestors fought with europeans 1000 years for this JFL now even in my family some distant foid cousin married spanish guy JFLLLLLL

classic westernised lost sunni identity turkish foids I saw a lot of them here in turkey %40 of young turkish foids like them. I said here so many times but you guys always memed about it with "BBBBUT ISSLAM WILL PROTECT FOIDS" no it's not %90 of turkey is not practising islam and MUNAFIQ there is not even sharia law in turkey its BANNED by goverment only coping turkcels like me will go for religion fully our ancestors fought with europeans 1000 years for this JFL now even in my family some distant foid cousin married spanish guy JFLLLLLL
Then Turkey is lost and Islam is losing ppl.

there is not even sharia law in turkey its BANNED by goverment only coping turkcels like me will go for religion fully our ancestors fought with europeans 1000 years for this JFL
Tell us more. Here in burgerstan (((the media))) tells us that Erdogan is building an Islamist society to prop himself up. I know whatever the media says is of course a lie designed to get me to give money or votes or bombs to this or that party/country/whatever, but still it's tough to know what the truth is.

Turkey was lost the moment the ottoman empire fell.

It is over.
Turks were always shitty Muslims. The Ottoman sultans had harems of little boys (this isn't bachi-bazi Pashtun mountain hillbilly stuff, these were people who claimed to caliphs being pederasts in the imperial palace of a massive empire dominating the Muslim world) and female concubines were drowned when they became pregnant to avoid excess throne contestants being born. After WW1 Turkey became a secular state which is way before anywhere else in the Islamic world to my knowledge, this was part of them trying to LARP as westerners by adopting our alphabet and form of government. If feminism takes down any sand country first it'll be turgay.

Last edited:
Turks were always shitty Muslims. The Ottoman sultans had harems of little boys (this isn't bachi-bazi Pashtun mountain hillbilly stuff, these were people who claimed to caliphs being pederests in the imperial palace of a massive empire dominating the Muslim world) and female concubines were drowned when they became pregnant to avoid excess throne contestants being born. After WW1 Turkey became a secular state which is way before anywhere else in the Islamic world to my knowledge, this was part of them trying to LARP as westerners by adopting our alphabet and form of government. If feminism takes down any sand country first it'll be turgay.
this

The way the men react is fucking gold. I wish men across the world were abrasive like this.

Turks were always shitty Muslims. The Ottoman sultans had harems of little boys (this isn't bachi-bazi Pashtun mountain hillbilly stuff, these were people who claimed to caliphs being pederasts in the imperial palace of a massive empire dominating the Muslim world) and female concubines were drowned when they became pregnant to avoid excess throne contestants being born. After WW1 Turkey became a secular state which is way before anywhere else in the Islamic world to my knowledge, this was part of them trying to LARP as westerners by adopting our alphabet and form of government. If feminism takes down any sand country first it'll be turgay.
"Turks were always shitty Muslims" What??? you sound like butthurt wahhabi arab!! u fucking idiot We have protected ur shitty Sunni religion for almost 1200 years if we weren't muslims crusaders would crush and destroy mecca and end your religion , If we weren't muslims mongols would have captured every single muslim end execute them till no muslim around . If we weren't muslims middle east as you know today would be more fucked up place and full of your shit We Conquered romans , and expanded to heart of europe while all your ancestor did is riot and hit us from behind all you do is ignore all our ancestors success and try to bring us down by showing some degenerate sultans do you think we like them? JFL :feelskek: stfu what do you know about us seriously don't talk btw :ha..feels: "sand country" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: We are not middle eastern sand nigger race idiot our ancestors came from central asia and mixed with mostly greeks , armenians , eastern europeans I'm cringing so hard when some of you low iq nonresearchcels makes stupid assumptions like this. Seriously read history books bro we have never been a sandnigger race
Then Turkey is lost and Islam is losing ppl.
Not islam Sunnism is losing ppl , Especially after seiing "REAL SUNNISM" on practice in Iraq & Syria by ISIS People are learning real islam , message of "only Quran" pure monotheism no hadith books , no other religious sources other than Quran

Cope. Islam needs more than just Qur'an, almost all of the rules are stated in the hadiths. Islam is fake anyway, only thing it is good for is to btfo foids.
"Islam needs more than just Qur'an, almost all of the rules are stated in the hadiths"
Classic argument I swear everytime this or "how we are going to pray?" in the hadith books Sunni and Shia clerics ignored and abolished real Quranic rules and instead of following God alone and Quran they are started to collect hadith(narratives) from people lived 200 years after prophet and funny thing is those hadith collectors is not even arabs they are central asian , iranian newly converted muslims

Most famous and practised one is "sahih al bukhari" in this book you can find extreme , brutal version of "Sunnism" real Sunni's(ISIS, Al Qaeda) is putting jihadi parts from that book in their execution videos & propaganda videos I saw many of them all using hadith books and even christian evangelicist's using your hadith books to slander , discredit Islam and Quran I mean all they argument is coming from those false fiction "islamic" books NO there is only one teacher of Religion and Quran and that is God nothing else
Also in their books their fake fiction "prophet muhammad" , is belittled and showed to people like ignorant , some tribal warlord that does immoral things Quranic real muhammad is so different real prophet muhammad if come alive in today's world would have declared all "Muslims" Mushrik(Polytheist) and reject them which is he's going to in day of judgement it's in Quran
I'm just going to put some verses from quran I hope you will read and god will guide you to the right path

25:30 Quran

And the Messenger has said, "O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur'an as [a thing] abandoned."

18:26-27 Quran

Say, " Allah is most knowing of how long they remained. He has [knowledge of] the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth. How Seeing is He and how Hearing! They have not besides Him any protector, and He shares not His legislation with anyone."
And recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord. There is no changer of His words, and never will you find in other than Him a refuge.

6:114 Quran

[Say], "Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord in truth, so never be among the doubters.

5:101 Quran

O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.

19:64 Quran

[Gabriel said], "And we [angels] descend not except by the order of your Lord. To Him belongs that before us and that behind us and what is in between. And never is your Lord forgetful -

29:51 Quran

And is it not sufficient for them that We revealed to you the Book which is recited to them? Indeed in that is a mercy and reminder for a people who believe.

12:40 Quran

You worship not besides Him except [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah . He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD

69:44-48 Quran

And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,
We would have seized him by the right hand;
Then We would have cut from him the aorta.
And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.
And indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder for the righteous.

21:45 Quran

Say, "I only warn you by revelation." But the deaf do not hear the call when they are warned.

6:19 Quran

Say, "What thing is greatest in testimony?" Say, " Allah is witness between me and you. And this Qur'an was revealed to me that I may warn you thereby and whomever it reaches. Do you [truly] testify that with Allah there are other deities?" Say, "I will not testify [with you]." Say, "Indeed, He is but one God, and indeed, I am free of what you associate [with Him]."

10:15 Quran

And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, "Bring us a Qur'an other than this or change it." Say, [O Muhammad], "It is not for me to change it on my own accord. I only follow what is revealed to me. Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day."

41:6 Quran

Say, O [Muhammad], "I am only a man like you to whom it has been revealed that your god is but one God; so take a straight course to Him and seek His forgiveness." And woe to those who associate others with Allah -

35:23-25 Quran

You, [O Muhammad], are not but a warner.
Indeed, We have sent you with the truth as a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And there was no nation but that there had passed within it a warner.
And if they deny you - then already have those before them denied. Their messengers came to them with clear proofs and written ordinances and with the enlightening Scripture.

"Turks were always shitty Muslims" What??? you sound like butthurt wahhabi arab!! u fucking idiot We have protected ur shitty Sunni religion for almost 1200 years if we weren't muslims crusaders would crush and destroy mecca and end your religion , If we weren't muslims mongols would have captured every single muslim end execute them till no muslim around . If we weren't muslims middle east as you know today would be more fucked up place and full of your shit We Conquered romans , and expanded to heart of europe while all your ancestor did is riot and hit us from behind all you do is ignore all our ancestors success and try to bring us down by showing some degenerate sultans do you think we like them? JFL :feelskek: stfu what do you know about us seriously don't talk btw :ha..feels: "sand country" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: We are not middle eastern sand nigger race idiot our ancestors came from central asia and mixed with mostly greeks , armenians , eastern europeans I'm cringing so hard when some of you low iq nonresearchcels makes stupid assumptions like this. Seriously read history books bro we have never been a sandnigger race

Not islam Sunnism is losing ppl , Especially after seiing "REAL SUNNISM" on practice in Iraq & Syria by ISIS People are learning real islam , message of "only Quran" pure monotheism no hadith books , no other religious sources other than Quran

What kind of degenerate person fights for their right to be a worthless whore JFL. Feminism has really fucked these women up in the head.