Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based TÜRK blackpiller shits on self impro(o)vement and the rat race to fully embrace his humanity !

ADONISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is this a parody? I'm not going to bother watching the video but I know Rehab Room and Draythan constantly rip into this guy for being a redpilled grifter. It's better to live organically than to systematize your existence.

Hamza is another example of lookism. If someone ugly said the retarded shit he did no one would care. He only has a big following because he's tall, has a deep voice and a good jawline.

Hamza is another example of lookism. If someone ugly said the retarded shit he did no one would care. He only has a big following because he's tall, has a deep voice and a good jawline.

hes just a tall curry fag whos gymmaxxed he wishes he looks like a zayn malik rather than a pajeet.

Everywhere people are selling lies and I feel like deep down everyone knows it but it's better to buy them than see the truth.

I know Rehab Room and Draythan constantly rip into this guy for being a redpilled grifter.
This vid does exactly the same maybe just not for the same reasons

View: https://youtu.be/7rfREkI3p7k?si=gUs4NAvJhpCXIvHy

Holy shit this gets even better. He destroys redpill copers and tradcons mercilessly. Solid BP channel acknowledging the giant power women have without sugarcoating it. This vid is so brutal it might even trigger some copers from here tbh

Isn't Rehab Room turk too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back