Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based train fapper

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fe6dp2/i_never_thought_this_would_bloody_happen_in_london/

I’m from London and just got back to uni and was sitting on the train opposite a guy. I don’t really look at people while I’m on the train anyway. But from the corner of my eye I see the man pull his dick out and start masturbating. I said wtf and left where I was sat. My heart is still racing and I feel so disgusted. I’ve heard stories about this happening but never thought it was true. People can be truly disgusting.

He was curry for sure :feelskek:

"Never thought this would bloody happen in London"

LOOOOOOOL

That's disgusting and vulgar, actually.

i am always so tempted to do this whenever i see a cute foid in public i just want to pull my dick out and start stroking

i am always so tempted to do this whenever i see a cute foid in public i just want to pull my dick out and start stroking
[IMG alt="zerozerozero"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/4/4786.jpg?1725135321[/IMG]
avi match the post

@curryboy420 @currycel102 @Pajeetsingh @jeetcel

[IMG alt="zerozerozero"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/4/4786.jpg?1725135321[/IMG]
avi match the post
No need to pull your dick out if you have ED like me, it’s so small just stroke it right inside the pants

Awwwww so traumatic, so what ethnicity was he bitch?

He was curry for sure :feelskek:
On The Floor Omg GIF by Joel James

Why do curries do this?
Inceldom + poor impulse control. I'm curry myself and have fapped in public like 5 or 6 times, granted I didn't do it in view of other people

british foids are ugly, they should be flattered that anyone would wank to them at all

he was just paying them a light compliment

wtf are they even whining about

90% chance this is larp

I don't understand how tube trains don't go flaccid from seeing all these ugly british fiods

Yeah, first thing I thought. TwoX and reddit will believe everything a woman says unfortunately
reddit is full of larp posts tbh

it's a good way to karma farm, and people there are incredibly gullible and will get worked up over all kinds of larp bs

I could maybe believe this happening with a druggie on a deserted night train, but in the circumstances it sounds larp-y

she also gives barely any detail

imagine like the movie Spartacus, where one curry starts pulling out his dick and strokes, then the bitch turns, and other curry start stroking, then another, and then every curry in india starts stroking.

This is probably gangrape in India in a nutshell

foids are so pathetic jfl

imagine crying because some guy found you attractive, which you don't even deserve

like wtf

british foids are ugly, they should be flattered that anyone would wank to them at all

he was just paying them a light compliment

wtf are they even whining about
Idk how anyone can get hard on a train. They must have an exhibitionism fetish.

Definitely a guy who was Paki, or Indian

JFL foids are literally babies, men would either leave and forget about it 30min later or take that retard out of train and beat the shit out of him like he beats his meat

Idk how anyone can get hard on a train. They must have an exhibitionism fetish.
yea it sounds like a lot of effort

but I'm sure he was just doing it for her sake, since she was probably wearing a perpetual scowl (bc feminism) and he figured that paying her a simple compliment might cheer her up