Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based things you have done in the past interacting with women (accidentally or not)

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
I was bursting in laughter with friends a while ago when I remembered an incident...

When I was about 12 or 13, a girl from my class asked me to rate her pictures in her photoblog (it was the "Instagram" of the time back in the day).
I was very young and naive, so I gave zero fucks about social norms and was very inconsequential, so I posted in the photo's comments area that she was ugly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (which was what I actually thought, my true feelings)
I simped out a couple of days later after I saw normies complimenting her, and apologized

When I was about 16/17, I was outside of school normiemaxxing chit chatting with some folks. Then out of the blue some foid asked me (of all people) there if I find her attractive, and to be honest she was a fairly ugly bitch. I was still very autistic back then to the point of not following normies social conventions at all and speaking out of my mind, I then slightly crushed her pride by starting a mental gymnastic by starting to say "well, looks are subjetive, everyone is attractive for one reason or another, some people might not be considered conventionally attractive to some but are attractive to others and blahblahblah" then tried to change the subject as soon as I could :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I felt horrible for what I did back in the day through the years, but after becoming Blackpilled I started questioning myself if that really was actually the "wrong" thing to do

What about your stories?

Last edited:
What about your stories?
got paid minimum wage to be background actor (extra) in school TV show: they need ugly guys to make main cast look cuter

had scene at party

director told me to hand a piece of pizza to one of the female leads

I held it out to her tip-first (my hand was in middle of crust) and she had to grab the gooey tip and get her hand all greasy/cheesey/tomatoey

was hilarious, TBH did not even intend it, was nervous and awkward

she gave me the deathiest glare, said nothing, walked off

they kept reshooting the scene but director said he's having someone else give her the pizza

in retrospect I should've held crust by one corner so she could grab other corner

or used a napkin

I bet Miriam McDonald remembers and hates me forever

got paid minimum wage to be background actor (extra) in school TV show: they need ugly guys to make main cast look cuter

had scene at party

director told me to hand a piece of pizza to one of the female leads

I held it out to her tip-first (my hand was in middle of crust) and she had to grab the gooey tip and get her hand all greasy/cheesey/tomatoey

was hilarious, TBH did not even intend it, was nervous and awkward

she gave me the deathiest glare, said nothing, walked off

they kept reshooting the scene but director said he's having someone else give her the pizza

in retrospect I should've held crust by one corner so she could grab other corner

or used a napkin

I bet Miriam McDonald remembers and hates me forever
I was never part of any media, but I did some acting for school plays before.
I kid you not, there was a play where I was like THE ONLY incel-looking male actor of the bunch (the others were chads and at least one tyrone) and they gave me the role of the jester while all of the other guys where either romantically involved with the female cast or where father figures to them

People do typecast a lot over your looks

Was staring at a girl's ass in high school and she asked what I was looking at. I said nothing much. Didn't realize how brutal that was until after I said it

Was staring at a girl's ass in high school and she asked what I was looking at. I said nothing much. Didn't realize how brutal that was until after I said it
Back in high school was in the middle of the class watching from my chair two foids talking to each other from afar. I wasn't interested in them, I was just autistically joining the conversation as an spectator, then suddenly one of them noticed and fucking SHOUTED at me and gave me a death stare in front of the class. My male classmates then laughed their asses off and mocked me asking if I was into her

tbh i can't think of a single time i've gotten the upper hand with a foid

Just remembered: I denied giving a seat to a Stacy in my highschool classroom during lunchbreak once because she wanted to chit-chat with her (male) friend

Instagram-Photos-From-Drake-Im-Upset-Music-Video.jpg

Drake wasn't first guy to get Emma's hand slimy, that was me bros

At 16-17 yo, a foid was touching my chest as a joke, i did the same and touch (In a soy shy way, with just 1 finger) 1 of her boobs. She backed away, a little shocked but wasn't mad. It was something so interesting in a somehow not erotic way.

At 16-17 yo, a foid was touching my chest as a joke, i did the same and touch (In a soy shy way, with just 1 finger) 1 of her boobs. She backed away, a little shocked but wasn't mad. It was something so interesting in a somehow not erotic way.
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer:

I blackmailed a foid that i paid for coke. She owed me and I waited for weeks so I threatened to reveal her drug secrets on her Facebook if she wouldn’t cough it up so she did.

asked different foids out from wherever(work, hobbies) and was always rejected

i told foids to kill themselves online

once i worked at this awful pub, i had a run in with one of the foid waitresses where she ghosted me into the mariana trench for 1 week after i did a soft approach and sent her a kind heart felt email, then it was war.

i set traps so when she was working she stepped in shit, one worked so well it was a dream, I planted a fully loaded pizza think a load of tomato sauce on top cheese mushrooms all soppy loaded high on the floor beside the bin. she walked straight into it splat all up her trouser leg and shoes, it was sweet perfection. I laughed about 10 feet away from her in her face nearly, the fucking witch, karma is a bitch you witch